1/6 COMMANDO/REDHEAT/DIEHARD/BEYONDTHELAW/FIGHTCLUB ~ elämän merimies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 COMMANDO/RED HEAT/DIE HARD2/BEYOND THE LAW ~ elämän merimies

A close-up of Sid, man!

and info about the film: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103805/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt

Story:
Dan Saxon is an undercover cop who infiltrates a biker gang to nail the scum behind a drug-smuggling operation.
In order to maintain the trust of the gang's leader, he must commit ever more dangerous and heinous crimes.
Just how far 'beyond the law' will Saxon go? (Written by Alfred Jingle)

The clothing is Outstanding Dude!!!!
I think the Hair is too shiny though... But another fantastic Custom... Love the pants!

A close-up of Sid, man!

and info about the film: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103805/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt

Story:
Dan Saxon is an undercover cop who infiltrates a biker gang to nail the scum behind a drug-smuggling operation.
In order to maintain the trust of the gang's leader, he must commit ever more dangerous and heinous crimes.
Just how far 'beyond the law' will Saxon go? (Written by Alfred Jingle)
Very nice! Always liked this movie:clap

I'd agree... looks great, but maybe use a bit matte sealer or dulcoat on the hair to take the shine down a bit. Aside from that it's really great looking and the sculpted hair looks particularly well done.

ya, I do hear you about the hair.
but the thing is, there's already a varnish coat on the hair and the clare ain't at all that evident in hand.
must've been the extra lighting I had setup for the photos... didn't even realise to think about it, but ya I guess I could give it another go. it shouldn't clare like that if there's a proper layer on it?

something I've been working on today...

dunno if I'm ever gonna finish these... should be a month till I even get all the parts I need and I'm not too keen on putting the paintbrush on mcclane. but...
I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Re: 1/6 COMMANDO/RED HEAT/DIE HARD2 ~ elämän merimies WIP Custom kitbash

so, no tips on the blonde hair, huh?

couple of quick snapshots of a sideproject that came together by accident really...

my first head repaint. the original DiD paint aps, rubbed of while sculpting the hair.
not that fond of the haircolor. I'm not much of a painter... I guess it's okay, but would like it to be a bit more realistic. you cant really tell from these shots though...

dont feel too impressed since every bodypart is slighty a different color than the other. head, muscle legs, body... skintone is just off.

I really like this, what sculpt did you use. It looks better than the original one that came with the figure.

Re: 1/6 COMMANDO/RED HEAT/DIE HARD2 ~ elämän merimies WIP Custom kitbash

I really like this, what sculpt did you use. It looks better than the original one that came with the figure.

thanx and sorry for the late reply. I dont visit very often nowdays. it was only the DX13 that even dragged me in this morning.

in those pics the head does look decent, but I still wish I knew how to paint the hair just right.

anyhow it's this one (w/ a bit of customizing):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DID-tony-M...3258?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35cc41d58a
google: '1/6 DiD Tony' and it should give you proper results...

got some "work" done the other day.
sculpted a little hair...

and gave the old DH2-custom a new head/body.

HT might be "the best" Willis sculpt out there, but it's still not right.
something about the eyes seems seriously off to me? + it just looks very old.

Last edited:

been sitting on this for a while now...

trying to decide the amount of blood I wanna use. that said I think I'm leaning against the full-BD/bloodpath-look, that I've seen on atleast Greggo's and MarfMaster's customs. I tried it and somehow thought it wasn't for me.
I think I was all-a-long going towards the look when John meets Hans. at that point he is just mostly dirty with a few scuff's on his arm and such. the full-BD comes after that scene and doesen't include the wifebeater anymore.
so, I think I'm about done. just minor detailing etc. to do.

That McClain is looking awesome!
I don't like those thick, straight arms though... Just might be the angle....

thanx.

I kinda anticipated the reaction on the arms... the arms themselves are at an angle in the pic. however they aren't any bigger than the one's on a regular TTM-19?
and the "thickness" of the arms isn't as evident in-hand as in the above picture. atleast they're seamless and I think a better fit, regarding Willis's physique than the regular TTM-19 arms... but these things are mearly a matter of opinion.

Really love the customs great work, I want to do a red heat custom as well

Pikkasen makeet custom figuurit. Näkee kyllä että on mennyt aikaa ja vaivaa niitä tehdessä :)

kenen valmistama on Tylerin headsculpt?

Back