1/6 COMMANDO/REDHEAT/DIEHARD/BEYONDTHELAW/FIGHTCLUB ~ elämän merimies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pikkasen makeet custom figuurit. Näkee kyllä että on mennyt aikaa ja vaivaa niitä tehdessä :)

kenen valmistama on Tylerin headsculpt?
kiitos, kiitos.
hieman outoa kirjoittaa tänne suomeksi. harvemmin on tavannu muita kotimaisia harrastajia.

pää on k-hobby Brad Pitt, johon itse värkkäsin hiukset ja parran fimo-effect puttyllä.

thanx. I really should update the pics on the first post as it's a quite a different figure nowadays. I've tinkered with it a bit. for the better I hope...
I'm actually thinking about making a second one. an updated version, if you will. as it was my first custom I made a few mistakes here and there.

so, I was digging through my drawer today and found this...

so it seems like I never actually finished the Jack Slater III -figure I started 2011. but with the kids off to school I might actually have some time on my hands, and the mock-up doesn't feel as bad as it did when I left it... so maybe I should finally try to finish this thing?

shouldn't be too hard. maybe re-work the hair on the left side a little, maybe add the stubble... belt, buckle, the badge and add articulation to the boots, a little nip and tuck to the clothes and it should be done. but is it worth it???

was cleaning out my drawers today and pulled this guy out of there?
had totally forgotten about this. it's actually been like 3 or 4 years since I last laid eyes on it.

and somehow out-of-the-blue I just got inspired and finished up the harness & the jati-matic (which still needs to be painted tough)...
still dont know how to do the colt handle. tried a few things, but they all seemed to go sour? still... I got much done on it today. I'm thinking this might even get finished eventually ;)

Back