Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, after just watching the actual full credit scene leak, let the "Discussions" begin about the Venom 1 & 2 movies being part of the MCU... :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm intrigued. It seems plans are very much afoot. I just hope I like this actual movie so that that intrigue isn't immediately squashed - which I know it already is for others who hated the first movie and this portrayal of Venom.

The other questionable thing is
Spoiler Spoiler:
He said he was connected to symbiote from all universes so maybe that’s it

The other questionable thing is
Spoiler Spoiler:
Because, it's cool!!!!!!
Obviously Venom is INSERT proper sexual term ... :drool

:lol

But, seriously, logic/story telling doesn't seem to matter anymore for these movies. It's all for fan service and chasing the $$$...

Because, it's cool!!!!!!
Obviously Venom is INSERT proper sexual term ... :drool

:lol

But, seriously, logic/story telling doesn't seem to matter anymore for these movies. It's all for fan service and chasing the $$$...
Well clearly Venom has butt sex with Eddie.

So wait watching that post credit scene does it seem that
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That end credits scene is probably the best part of the movie.

I’m so confused lol
Ok so spoiler.

The venom in the sm3 universe probably recognizes Tom Holland Spider-Man cause they are connected so he wants revenge. Peter killed that venom in that universe I suppose so that venom instantly recognizes Peter cause he’s linked to the sm3 symbiote .

Ok so spoiler.

The venom in the sm3 universe probably recognizes Tom Holland Spider-Man cause they are connected so he wants revenge. Peter killed that venom in that universe I suppose so that venom instantly recognizes Peter cause he’s linked to the sm3 symbiote .
But Tobey and Holland's Parkers are different looking...

Just some dumb writing to ride the coattails of Marvel. Probably written by Amy Pascal.

1633041805549.png

Sony's Wonder Twins.... :rotfl

Untitled.jpg

Back