Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Todd McFarlane he canā€™t get his serious Spawn movie off the ground and never will yet heā€™s got to watch his Venom creation be this family friendly comedic entity that will have at most an antihero friendly rivalry with Spiderman lol

Poor Todd McFarlane he canā€™t get his serious Spawn movie off the ground and never will yet heā€™s got to watch his Venom creation be this family friendly comedic entity that will have at most an antihero friendly rivalry with Spiderman lol
Not only that, his toy company can't make the Venom figures either.

Anyone keeping up with the rumors from the fan film event of this movie?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I guess we will see what happens on Friday but Damn canā€™t even wattch a video about the What If episode that came out last night without being spoiled this movie WTFFF hahahahaha

Spoiler Spoiler:

I guess we will see what happens on Friday but Damn canā€™t even wattch a video about the What If episode that came out last night without being spoiled this movie WTFFF hahahahaha
Have to ignore the internet for spoilers probably about 2 weeks out for any movie. Covid time, you can actually read spoilers months ahead of time as Shang Chi, Widow were proven right. Eternals and NWH leaks are out there too.

Have to ignore the internet for spoilers probably about 2 weeks out for any movie. Covid time, you can actually read spoilers months ahead of time as Shang Chi, Widow were proven right. Eternals and NWH leaks are out there too.
I was just watching a recap of the last episode of What if that go over Easter eggs and the guy just went straight into the venom spoilers, i was completely caught off guard and now have to see it haha dammit

Spoiler Spoiler:

I did and some guy in the carnage thread doesnā€™t believe itā€™s proof that they will crossover when itā€™s so blantant

If youā€™ve read the leaks, theyā€™re true. Iā€™ve seen the post credit scene with my eyes.

If youā€™ve read the leaks, theyā€™re true. Iā€™ve seen the post credit scene with my eyes.
So Vulture in Morbius and Spider-Man (although reused footage) in Venom 2. Sony has plans, whether they are good or not is to be determined. They were really stupid to not do a Sinister Six years ago. Smartest thing Sony has done is let Feige produce the content while they collect their paycheck.

Iā€™ve seen the footage and itā€™s obvious he probably plays a role in no way home.

Well time to read the spoilers I donā€™t give a **** about this movie lol

JJ said it sucked just what I was expecting.

He said the first one is better which is not saying much yikes.

Well time to read the spoilers I donā€™t give a **** about this movie lol

JJ said it sucked just what I was expecting.

He said the first one is better which is not saying much yikes.
Movie looks like garbage. Just would like to zoom by for the Carnage scenes. Already seen the end credits on YT last night lol.

Back