Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People like their monsters. Lots of people are fond of Venom, too. Just ask Sam Raimi. :monkey3
Ironwez be like…

1633314602453.gif

Btw those end credits with Spidey were all over Youtube before release in the U.S. Sony let the leakers market the film for them.
At this point they should. They want all the hype. They want people to get hype for this and the next. They want people to see no way home .

lol the biggest mistake raimi made was jumping to freaking vulture after doc ock when the fanbase were hungry for venom. He was silly to not include him in his original plans. I mean come on. Venom was the top most wanted villain for the trilogy. Why the hell would you want vulture?

You’d think that he’d love the character since he’s a horror guy.

venom sells. It’s the only thing avi arad knows about the franchise

Also I saw some clips online. Why the hell did they make carnage a freaking giant? He also has a deep ass voice. I guess when I think of carnage I think of a smaller guy who laughs maniacally and has a high pitch type voice.

Also I saw some clips online. Why the hell did they make carnage a freaking giant? He also has a deep ass voice. I guess when I think of carnage I think of a smaller guy who laughs maniacally and has a high pitch type voice.
Woody Harrelson. That's why.

Just finished watching this. Hadn't really paid much attention to it's release however I must admit it was a fun 90 minutes. Better than the first.

Venom makes a great anti-hero.

Back