Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m surprised Sony still hires that idiot. And they wonder why they failed. Atleast Amy pascal wanted to join the mcu after the failure of the asm series.

I might watch this movie when it ends up on a streaming service, but when I saw the jail break scene and Carnage created a giant tornado with his symbiote powers, I was like yeah....this is not a go to theaters to watch thing.

Seen the film it was alright. But that after credits confirmed Venom is in NWH.

Just seen it thanks to Jack Sparrow. Yeah, just a bit better than the crappy first one simply because of Carnage. The first 15 minutes were terrible. The take on Cletus was awful. Carnage sounded bad. I like the crazy, maniacal Cletus that I know. Woody is just getting too old. Of course Brock is the worst journalistic of all time. I didn't think Venom would be a dark comedy, yet here we are.

I hated the first film.

That hatred prepared me for this film.

Thus I ended up kinda liking this film.

It’s trash. It’s not Venom. But I found it an easy watch and just had to learn to live with this goofy version of Venom.

This definitely fells like a MCU film now. A lot less darker .
They really transitioned To the MCU style now

streaming a bootleg ..not too bad quality

This definitely fells like a MCU film now. A lot less darker .
They really transitioned To the MCU style now

streaming a bootleg ..not too bad quality

I didn't realize this until you posted it, but the movie is PG-13. I just looked it up and a little shocked. Carnage...by the definition of the character and name, feels strong R. Still not seeking this movie out either way.

I didn't realize this until you posted it, but the movie is PG-13. I just looked it up and a little shocked. Carnage...by the definition of the character and name, feels strong R. Still not seeking this movie out either way.
If you ever watch it, it feels like they wanted it to be R. Just how events play out and with editing, you feel there is a R movie here. Honestly, a Carnage/Venom movie should be Rated R. The movie was 90 minutes. They probably wanted as many showings as possible to milk this one dry.

giphy.gif

Shang Chi was fuller than my theater was for this, oddly. This felt edited down way to much. Some for rating but it felt rushed as well. Most superhero films could use some fluff trimmed out but this felt just a bit too lean, almost incomplete.

Shang Chi was fuller than my theater was for this, oddly. This felt edited down way to much. Some for rating but it felt rushed as well. Most superhero films could use some fluff trimmed out but this felt just a bit too lean, almost incomplete.

More showings. Studios learned after Transformer movies that just have your CGI fights and push them out of the theater. If your plot is near empty, why make it 2.5 hours.

People said they liked Riot more in the first movie then Carnage, which I found interesting.

Back