Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
E1BncXPVcAIVHTY

Will be just as good....as the last one. :monkey1

Carnage fig will be disappointing as much as the Venom one is now.

Was hoping Serkis would change the look and tone from the last one, but it looks like the same. :monkey4

Serkis also revealed Carnage will have at least one completely new power in the movie. He’ll be able to transform into mist, presumably allowing him to travel through tight spaces and evade detection like a vampire. That, coupled with the traditional shape-shifting tendril powers, should make Carnage a very deadly foe indeed.

“He can turn to mist. He can turn to all manner of tendrils. He can take different forms. He can weaponize, he can do all of these different things,” Serkis says. “With all symbiotes, they reflect the person who is their host. So the darkness of Carnage, the playfulness, the wit, the strangeness because Cletus… has a real intelligence and in the way that he uses violence as a bizarre, twisted, crazy wit about what he does and he has a real sense of humor, and we wanted to reflect that in the symbiote that is linked to him.”

:dunno

When did people start forgetting that Venom was a goofy character in the comics, cartoons and games?

Eagerly awaiting the buddy comedy Venom and Mrs. Chen on Disney+.

I don't mind them leaning into the humor; the banter between Brock and Venom was the only compelling aspect of the first movie IMO.

The tone seems like the first movie which I don't mind. I like the original cast, happy they're coming back for this. Good that they got a new Director because there was something about the first one that seemed amateurish and uninspired.
Hopefully this will be better than the first, It would be tough for it to be good enough to get me in a theater though, I'll end up watching it on home video so I'm sure there'll be plenty of reviews for it.

And that reminds me, what the hell happened to the Morbius Movie???

Meh.... again I love venom but I hate what they did to his lore and how he has no connection to Spider-Man so seeing these characters is bitter sweet for me. I love carnage but he?s not fighting Spider-Man soooo

Love Serkis, love Hardy and love Stephen Graham, so I'm actually looking forward to this.

Back