Vampire Louis by Figure Masters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
god!
how the hell did i miss THIS?!?!?!!
i am on this site daily but never in the general collectibles thread.
I am a huge fan of Rice,mainly the Vampire novels.
Interview was the first novel that actually made me want to READ and got me through some tough times!
I was 17 at the time when i read it.The movie came out not long after.
It was the reason i grew my hair long and became a goth,lol.
Queen of the Damned is my all time fav book,i also love Memnoch the Devil too!
Marius is my fav character of the books,i love the Twins,Mael,Pandora and Armand.
I really need this figure!!!
Lestat looks awesome.
Hope they deep dive with this line.

*breathe...breathe*

god!
how the hell did i miss THIS?!?!?!!
i am on this site daily but never in the general collectibles thread.
I am a huge fan of Rice,mainly the Vampire novels.
Interview was the first novel that actually made me want to READ and got me through some tough times!
I was 17 at the time when i read it.The movie came out not long after.
It was the reason i grew my hair long and became a goth,lol.
Queen of the Damned is my all time fav book,i also love Memnoch the Devil too!
Marius is my fav character of the books,i love the Twins,Mael,Pandora and Armand.
I really need this figure!!!
Lestat looks awesome.
Hope they deep dive with this line.

*breathe...breathe*
Contact Figure Masters on Facebook for the figure. I know the Black Suit add on was only limited to 100. But you can see if they still have any. The were exclusive to buying through FM direct.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This one is very tempting still...

I just picked up Redman’s Butcher and thus would work for a period shelf on the detolf.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I wish my economic situation would allow for getting into this line... this, along with Redman's Coppola Dracula and that Christopher Lee Dracula would make the beginnings of a wonderful vampire shelf...

Contact Figure Masters on Facebook for the figure. I know the Black Suit add on was only limited to 100. But you can see if they still have any. The were exclusive to buying through FM direct.

Thanks Rzez!
I did and unfortunately sold through..probably in the first few days judging by ALL the comments on their facebook page.
I wonder what the sell through is like so far after a month?
I will place an order through KGH as it looks like this wont be selling at local retailers here in Australia,and pick up a similiar suit.
Hopefully Louis and Lestat sell through as Armand would be another great buy if done well.

I wish my economic situation would allow for getting into this line... this, along with Redman's Coppola Dracula and that Christopher Lee Dracula would make the beginnings of a wonderful vampire shelf...
I'm doing Redman Dracula and Lost Boys David with Black Suit Louis for my line up. Going to be great having all those in the collection! [emoji106]

Thanks Rzez!
I did and unfortunately sold through..probably in the first few days judging by ALL the comments on their facebook page.
I will place an order through KGH as it looks like this wont be selling at local retailers here in Australia,and pick up a similiar suit.
Hopefully Louis and Lestat sell through as Armand would be another great buy if done well.

Yeah it's just a generic black suit, so it shouldn't be hard to find another one out there (and in fact the suit jacket that came with this set is probably a bit too short anyway). And it probably won't be long before Toyanxiety et al are parting out the heads, or you can pay a bit more for the ones on eBay right now.

Thanks Rzez!

Yea I hope Lestat and Armand both come out! Armand would be an interesting piece to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said if Louis and Lestat sell well enough they would be doing Claudia and Armand.

Characters outside the movie would be a stretch.

No way they make Claudia.
1/6 children are pretty rare and it would be a nightmare to get her intricate costumes to sit right on a tiny body.

1/6 children are pretty rare and it would be a nightmare to get her intricate costumes to sit right on a tiny body.

Idk..Asmus is doing a great job with their hobbits which are child sized figures. The suit FigureMasters released for Louie was so perfectly tailored to his body...super good quality; I think they could pull off Claudia very well. We shall see.

I think if they don’t do Claudia they won’t do Armand. I really hope they’d release Armand before Claudia tho. Armand for me is much more sought after than Claudia. His red robes would be awesome.

They could just use all the VTS Furiosa bodies laying around.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I'm just repeating what Figure Masters themselves have stated on Facebook.
Idk..Asmus is doing a great job with their hobbits which are child sized figures. The suit FigureMasters released for Louie was so perfectly tailored to his body...super good quality; I think they could pull off Claudia very well. We shall see.

I think if they don’t do Claudia they won’t do Armand. I really hope they’d release Armand before Claudia tho. Armand for me is much more sought after than Claudia. His red robes would be awesome.

Yup. Asmus Hobbits and Dwarves and CCtoys is also doing an excellent child figure with Last of Us Ellie. There are "child" bodies out there now.
I've seen a T2 John Conner floating around online too
And X23 Laura from Logan...

It's not out of the realm of reality these days.

So I wouldn't say "No way".

Last edited:
I think they did a wonderful job at Louis’ rooted hair.

I think rooted hair would look perfect on Armand because of his hairline!

Just spoke to FigureMasters and Lestat should be coming late June or July!!! They said a specific date cannot be specified but keep your wallets free around those dates if your interested in lestat.

I bought two of the Louis add on sets and it definitely buying two lestats!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Back