Vampire Louis by Figure Masters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome news indeed!
FigureMasters were going to suggest a similiar suit to the add on set for me since the add on set has sold through,so just gotta wait til they get back to me so i can order all together to save on shipping.

Thankfully was able to pick up another sculpted head on eBay for $36. The rooted head just wasn't working for me at all, and I really wanted both figures to look their best. Haven't got around to repainting it yet though, so you can see the difference in hair and eye color. He's also been shortened so they're the same height now.

20190330_112215 (2).jpg

20190330_112103 (2).jpg

Watched the film today. Its not as bad as I remember from a few years ago, and not as good as I remember from when it came out...

Lestat is right, Louis is a whiney *****.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Watched the film today. Its not as bad as I remember from a few years ago, and not as good as I remember from when it came out...

Lestat is right, Louis is a whiney *****.

I’ve watched the film twice since this Figure was released. Just how I remember it watching it as a child. Pretty intense story.

And Idk I like Louis’ whiney behavior..I really like conflict in characters...sort of tragic but powerful at the same time. Big fan of romance and tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right. Its actually a pretty disturbing film on many levels.

They may have over done Louis and his conflict angle. My favorite scene are Louis post-Lestat....

That said Lestst steals every scene. The scene of Lestat and the prostate he puts in the coffin is still REALLY disturbing to me, same with the girl in the Paris show....

It feels like you watching a real murder....

They said if Louis and Lestat sell well enough they would be doing Claudia and Armand.

Characters outside the movie would be a stretch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hoping for those and Akasha. Not much else I wold really want from the movies. Maybe Daniel Malloy but that would be a stretch I think.

Anyone did a successful full body swap ?

Really is no need to do the full body swap. I just took out the ankle extenders for both bodies and it fixed the problem. Idk I like the bodies they provided. They are study and the joints aren’t loose or anything.

On the 18th century figure the removal was a bit more difficult and did require clipping away at the extender to the left. The one on the right leg came off after dipping it in hot water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn it. I saw Vampire Lewis and was thinking it was Al "Grandpa Munster" Lewis.

Still no update on Lestat. I really hope they're still making him as Louis is frankly kind of a boring figure on his own and I'm not sure I'd want to keep him otherwise.

They work very slow, prob wont be a while till we hear anything about Lestat.

Back