Vampire Louis by Figure Masters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to them and they said that they hoped to get it out in October. That was a little while ago. They also said nothing is certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm certain Lestat will be made. They are just slow with production from what I can tell. I think sometime before the yr ends we will see another photo or progress, at least I hope.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Apparently Lestat will be revealed soon,judging by the reply I got earlier this week from FM when I asked them.
x fingers!!!

I hope so! Sort of gave up on it. Lestat I will be the greatest release for me, pretty much no matter the quality of it. Lol

I?m buying two of them right away if it?ll be released.

Last time I had mentioned it on this forum...it was a year ago...today...lol

Would definitely buy an Armand!

Fearing that lestat won?t happen tho. I couldn?t be happier with my Louis..really needs a lestat.

It took forever for Louie to be released. Are they still even a company anymore? I would still love a Lestat figure.

No I?m not either. I mean, they recently said they?ll still release it but without any updates at all, not sure how to feel. Lol

I sent them a private message on facebook asking if they still exist as a company. no response yet.

I think they do... whenever I ask about Lestat they say it?s coming still. Unless they are lying but why wouldn?t they just tell the truth?

Was totally looking forward to Lestat, he?s like the main character in all of the books.

Back