1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this roll through my feed. The loafers were indeed intentional, she comments on it at the very end.
Well that was awesome, bein' a costume junkie (at least for what I think of as good costumes) appreciate hearing the thought process of designers, how they work with the actors, hearing about the details.
Thanks for posting that.

I'm already envisioning an HT DX version of God Loki with the throne and a fully lit up LED tree diorama. Which bein' HT would likely be a flimsy cardboard or cheap plastic background, leaving the customizers to do something spectacular (like if you twist together LED filament lights, can you make a tree?). But maybe we'd get the throne.

What a contrast beside the "classic Loki" costume.

I received this Loki's bodyset I got loose from Ebay at a reasonable price.

I already had the President Loki figure by Hot Toys, and I wanted to swap bodies for a change from time to time.

I think it looks more than OK with President Loki's headsculpt!

photo_2023-12-27_10-22-08.jpg

In case this helps anyone, Popcultcha has a TVA Loki/Sylvie bundle on sale, plus it's still currently eligible for the 20% off BOXING promo code (I suspect this should go inactive soon), so it comes out to just under $400 shipped to the US for the pair (depending on the exchange rate).

Back