Updated Hot Toys release dates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaarrggghhh! I ordered the TDK batman with the Batpod so I won't be getting either till December. Might email them, see if they can seperate the orders.

Relatively soon....November to JANUAR.

I mean a source for these dates, there is nothing about this on the Hot Toys website. As I'm concerned about Iron-Man Mark 3 from ActionHQ.

They have it marked up as October 30, I can hardly tell them about the new date because some guy said so on the Internet. ¬_¬

Reason being I don't want another blunder with payments. Oops we charged you but it'll be delayed 1 - 2 months.

I mean a source for these dates, there is nothing about this on the Hot Toys website. As I'm concerned about Iron-Man Mark 3 from ActionHQ.

They have it marked up as October 30, I can hardly tell them about the new date because some guy said so on the Internet. ¬_¬

Reason being I don't want another blunder with payments. Oops we charged you but it'll be delayed 1 - 2 months.

Hot Toys emailed out those dates to dealers.

Are these release dates for HK dealers only or does it include the US as well? I personally don't mind waiting as it gives me time time to save up because as it stands, I'll only able to afford one figure before Dec.

Are these release dates for HK dealers only or does it include the US as well? I personally don't mind waiting as it gives me time time to save up because as it stands, I'll only able to afford one figure before Dec.

Well, all the U.S. sellers get them from Hong Kong, so if anything they'll get them later.

Back