1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still can’t believe I sold this beaut.
JND serious needs to bring the smoke to justify my temporary moment of insanity.
Oh wow didn't know you sold this one for the JND. Thought you were going to wait to have both in hand. Which version did you go for? C?
Wow... InArt loses in every category except the essentially 3-way tie on pants.

I feel so bad about my InArt Jokor now.

200w.gif
:lol I didn't realize that until after the fact but I guess you're right. It's just one man's opinions, though. Doesn't make my opinions the correct ones. I'm pretty sure at least Nick would disagree with a lot of my points if he was still around. Also, it's sort of unfair since 2 of the three are prototypes and InArt's is a released product. Credit to InArt though for igniting the fire under HT and JND to make theirs. It just sucks for them to have been the first and others could arguably build on top of what they started.

Credit to InArt though for igniting the fire under HT and JND to make theirs. It just sucks for them to have been the first and others could arguably build on top of what they started.

Could be. We'll all see when the Artisan and the JND finally drop.

I'm certain those stats will change with future hindsight.

Oh wow didn't know you sold this one for the JND. Thought you were going to wait to have both in hand. Which version did you go for? C?
That probably would have been a good idea but I was in a gambling mood. PO’ing InArt Joker was also a gamble at the time so, I u guess, something about this character just makes me want to live on the edge…

I kept the InArt jail cell figure, swappable arms and diorama, but sold the rooted coat-wearing figure, all weapons, and base (which I’d modded.)
It’s absence quickly made me realise that it was the figure I dedicated most of my staring time to.

I’ve ordered whatever the basic, single figure Kojun Joker is. Only need one figure and don’t care for the dogs or the smiling sculpt.

Inart one might be the best one still, I suspect I'll like the HT artisan one more in hand tho, the face sculpt with the teeth appeals to me more if they manage to get the hair right.. JND I've not seen in hand also but somehow the paint appearing so bland kills the whole look.

Back