*UPDATE* PAINTED FINISHED-Pg 10 -1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATE* FINISHED-Pg 1-1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt(s)-Interest Thread

Wow pal how did u become so good so quick! Did u take a sculpting elective in school?

Nice work G! Make sure to post pics when this thing is painted. :)

Holy crap!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

I can't believe I missed this, been so busy lately... Very nice work, turned out even better than I thought he would!

nice bro real nice,although i think i have found an exsisting hot toys headsculpt that with a bit of work could wonders,shall pm wen it arrives.,but seriously awesome work.

Yeah, such an awesome accurate work, more than just amazing!!
Please tell us, when will that preorder list finally be up?!
No, count me in right from the start anyway, will ya?

Thanks to all you guys for the wonderful feedback! it really means a lot to me!

Wow pal how did u become so good so quick! Did u take a sculpting elective in school?

Thanks man! haven't seen you around lately! or maybe it's b/c I've been off and on. But nope, no class, I'm all self taught! :D. I really pushed myself with this one and I hope it shows and hope I can continue the quality with later sculpts (hint hint:wink1:)

This should be amazing once painted to truely show off the sculpting.

Nice work G! Make sure to post pics when this thing is painted. :)

Thanks guys! it'll get painted once school is out. which is about 2 weeks for me. lots of final projects to do before the end of the school year.

nice bro real nice,although i think i have found an exsisting hot toys headsculpt that with a bit of work could wonders,shall pm wen it arrives.,but seriously awesome work.
thanks man! I'm very interested to see this head! keep me posted!

Yeah, such an awesome accurate work, more than just amazing!!
Please tell us, when will that preorder list finally be up?!
No, count me in right from the start anyway, will ya?

Will do man! with school coming to a close and all my projects being due the same week just different days, it's been tough to try and sit down and hunt a caster down. I have one in mind who lives really close to me so, but he's been quite busy. But he'll be out best bet to get this off the ground. I really want to get this sculpt to you guys! just bare with me :)

Wow,
Sorry I missed this thread until now. Any left?, how much?
will voice my opinion of the sculpt with my wallet!

:wink1:

Nice one!!!!! when thats painted up its really gonna come in to its own! Gonna be great!

Long time no see. When? When?!

what he said!

:wave

hey guys! finally painted. Got to apologize for the roughness. that's completely my fault. On my first go I stupidly forgot to apply a base primer coat so everything got roughed up b/c the paint wasn't sticking, yet I kept applying coat after coat (where's that smiley with hammer hitting it on the head? :slap). so I scrubbed it as much as I could off, but some bits stayed in all the crevices and folds.

any who, its done. Really glad I was able to some tone variations in the hair. Was a little skeptical if I was going to be able to pull that off at the beginning. I know the eyes still need some work. if I can get a caster I'll have another go at it when I can

SKPainted6.jpg

SKPainted7.jpg

SKPainted8.jpg

SKPainted9.jpg

SKPainted10.jpg

SKPainted11.jpg

SKPainted12.jpg

SKPainted14.jpg

SKPainted15.jpg

Re: *UPDATE* FINISHED-Pg 10 PAINTED-1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt

Looks good G! Would love to se this with the finished body that other guy is working on.

Where's the "NEW Project Teaser"?

Re: *UPDATE* FINISHED-Pg 10 PAINTED-1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt

Looks good G! Would love to se this with the finished body that other guy is working on.

Where's the "NEW Project Teaser"?

thanks Mag! I would definitely love to see this on a body, CREG seems to be pretty busy with his own things and doing Adam's heads so I've kind of run out of options with finding a castor :(

but anywhoo, the new teaser is in my customs thread

here's the post:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3490880&postcount=235

Back