*UPDATE* PAINTED FINISHED-Pg 10 -1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATE*Page 6-Post #53! 1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt(s)-Interest Thread

Looks Great and sorry to hear about the Dog.

Re: *UPDATE*Page 6-Post #53! 1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt(s)-Interest Thread

Looks great so far.

Im really sorry to hear about your loss, I can relate. Our dogs are like our kids to my wife and I, so sorry.

Sorry about your Dog, I know how you feel man. And Starkiller just looks AMAZING!!!! I cannot wait to see this sculpt done very exciting indeed.

Hey there Gipetto! I've been side-tracked with other non-1/6 stuff for a while recently, so I haven't been here for what seems like ages.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog, I lost one years ago, and haven't had one since.

On a lighter note, your sculpt is absolutely incredible. :clap The ear may have been too far back, as was previously stated, but if you look at just the front part /the face itself, it's near perfect.

The forehead will need to be built up higher, and the back of the head will need to be... trimmed, I suppose? :huh Or shortened anyway. But those things come after the face is done.

This is going to be one amazing sculpt when you're done. I wish I had been able to keep up with my Starkiller sculpt, perhaps I'll pick him up again soon.

Anyway, great job, can't wait to see how he turns out. :)

Thanks for all the support and kind words you guys!:1-1:

Looks great so far.

Im really sorry to hear about your loss, I can relate. Our dogs are like our kids to my wife and I, so sorry.
yea she was my baby. But it's getting easier :)

Hey there Gipetto! I've been side-tracked with other non-1/6 stuff for a while recently, so I haven't been here for what seems like ages.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog, I lost one years ago, and haven't had one since.

On a lighter note, your sculpt is absolutely incredible. :clap The ear may have been too far back, as was previously stated, but if you look at just the front part /the face itself, it's near perfect.

The forehead will need to be built up higher, and the back of the head will need to be... trimmed, I suppose? :huh Or shortened anyway. But those things come after the face is done.

This is going to be one amazing sculpt when you're done. I wish I had been able to keep up with my Starkiller sculpt, perhaps I'll pick him up again soon.

Anyway, great job, can't wait to see how he turns out. :)

Yea i was wondering where you've gone off to buddy?! glad to see you back :wave

But, on another note, I love reading your in depth critiques buddy! they really help!

but don't worry about the back of the head, there's a method to my madness so to speak so :wink1:

But I hope you pick yours back up as I was really looking forward to seeing the outcome!

Thanks again to everyone! hopefully I'll get some more work done on this guys in the coming weekend

sorry to hear about the dog amigo.great work!!

Re: *UPDATE* FINISHED-Pg 1-1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt(s)-Interest Thread

Check out the finished sculpt on the first page in the first post you guys! hope ya'll like it!!!

Finally Finished!!! I hope you guys like it! Most of these are from the front but in different light. My digicam is completely dead :( all I have is my phone and it doesn't pick up the hair detail too well so I hope the front is enough for now thank you for being patient! I wish you guys could see it in hand as these crappy phone pics really don't do it just and I'm not being biased eaither :wink1:

SKFinished2.jpg

SKFinished3.jpg

SKFinished4.jpg

SKFinished5.jpg

SKFinished6.jpg

SKFinished8.jpg

SKFinished11.jpg

Wow!!! You nailed it man. Seriously man, give yourself a huge pat on the back, that is Starkiller right there!!!
Since you mentioned you're looking for a caster, you might wanna contact CREG who is casting Adam's Bruce Wayne sculpt. Maybe he can do it or point you in the right direction.
Very impressive bro. :clap
Let me know the price man once you have that narrowed down.

Now that is fantastic sculpting.
You have done an amazing job and can imagine this being highly sort after by people when you do get it cast.

wooow very cool and I cam not wait to see this all painted up... NICE ONE

Fantastic man, looks awesome! And since I have spent a little time working on mine, I can honestly say I know how difficult he is to capture. You did great! :clap:clap:clap

The final sculpt is really fantastic Gipetto! But even the early stages rocked so I was never in doubt.
Definitely count me in once you have caster squared away

When does the preorder start? And would you consider selling painted ones?

Thank you to all of you guys! It really makes me happy knowing you guys like it and I really hope to be able to get this off the ground and into y'alls hands! :hi5:

When does the preorder start? And would you consider selling painted ones?

Once I find a caster and get everything sorted out, that's when we'll start the official interest list :) And yes I do plan on offering painted versions as well:hi5:

oh and here are some size comparisons. I'd say it's in between Sideshow's sculpts and HT size

With SS Captain Rex
SKFinished22.jpg

With HT Wolverine
SKFinished25.jpg

Last edited:

Looking great, cant wait to see this painted!

Gipetto!!! Man you freaking nailed it man! He looks spot on brother. I had no doubts you would knock it out of the park. Fantastic work my friend a sculpt of perfection in my opinion.

Back