New and need some help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_ME_GO

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all,

new to this site and wanted to reach out to the community to see if I can find some help. I am currently working on a few 1/6 Diorama's and looking for some custom figures to fill in. Mainly looking for Imperial officers, Admiral Piett(just the head), Admiral Motti( need body, custom, and Head) and Admiral Ozzel(body, custom, head). Can anyone point me to the right direction? Without costing a small fortune, or would it be better to pick up two more Sideshow Piett and get a custom head sculpt? any help would be appreciated.

thanks

rod

Welcome to the boards Rod!

You are probably better off buying an existing Sideshow Piett and Praji and adding custom headsculpts. That's what I did for my custom officers a few years back.

I might have a spare Imperial officer outfit in my parts box, I will check.

Chris

Hey Chris,

thanks for the tip,, i been leaning that way until i saw how much the old sideshows are going for.. ontop of that its now hard to find them. I also am finding it hard to find a good head sculpt of those guys.. I picked up two of the three but its a Hard 3D print with some imperfections. I found a few people that will do a custom head but they want some crazy amount of money..

Unfortunately, custom head sculpts are super expensive unless you go in on a "group project" (I don't mind those if it's my only option, but often I find the old adage "too many witches spoil the brew" fits that category.) Often, if you do a "one-off" sculpt (you should get at least 10 castings of the sculpt for what you're paying), you may be able to sell some to recoup some of the expense. For characters that I've been dying to have but can't get anywhere else due to "lack of interest" I've just bitten the bullet and did the one-offs at "crazy amounts of money". When it comes to the Imperial officers you are talking about, you will probably find several takers on this forum (and others) who would be more than willing to get them as well.

Unfortunately, custom head sculpts are super expensive unless you go in on a "group project" (I don't mind those if it's my only option, but often I find the old adage "too many witches spoil the brew" fits that category.) Often, if you do a "one-off" sculpt (you should get at least 10 castings of the sculpt for what you're paying), you may be able to sell some to recoup some of the expense. For characters that I've been dying to have but can't get anywhere else due to "lack of interest" I've just bitten the bullet and did the one-offs at "crazy amounts of money". When it comes to the Imperial officers you are talking about, you will probably find several takers on this forum (and others) who would be more than willing to get them as well.
understand, I am going to bite the bullet and go for it. If you know of anyone that will want a custom 1/6 Admiral Piette head sculpt have them reach out to me. Maybe we can split some of the cost.

Found Motti and Ozzel 1/6 head sculpt

Attachments

• B6C3B4FF-2472-4797-96FE-1DF2A0BA8FC9.jpeg
    B6C3B4FF-2472-4797-96FE-1DF2A0BA8FC9.jpeg
    298.5 KB · Views: 0
Back