*UPDATE* PAINTED FINISHED-Pg 10 -1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I wanted to know if anyone might want to go on a joint Starkiller venture with me? I know that a sculpt must be seen first before any solid "yes" or "no" gets thrown around but I just wanted to see if there is any interest for multiple Starkiller heads?

Now I don't cast. and with school I don't have the time nor money to properly learn, which brings me to my next question. If there is a good amount of interest in this, are there any fellow freaks here in the SW Customs Section who cast well-preferably in the US? I am weary of this b/c I don't want someone to just take and run off with my Starkiller sculpt and then not only do I no longer have the original, but none of you guys will have the sculpt either

Not sure about price. I promise I won't charge an arm and a leg-not looking to get rich but that depends on how much the caster wants unless something else can be worked out. BUT this is just to get the ball rolling and ideas going

also, I'm not too sure on how custom pieces and heads go here in the SW customs section. As I recall when someone asked about commission work, there a was a bit about commissions being a wee impersonal but I don't see this as a commission nor do I want to step on anyone's toes. I'm just trying to help out as to me, the Prison break head everyone uses just doesn't cut it for the awesomeness that is Star Killer.

Again, if anyone sees anything wrong with this or has issues with this thread, just let me know, but please don't go all haywire on me

Finally Finished!!! I hope you guys like it! Most of these are from the front but in different light. My digicam is completely dead :( all I have is my phone and it doesn't pick up the hair detail too well so I hope the front is enough for now thank you for being patient! I wish you guys could see it in hand as these crappy phone pics really don't do it just and I'm not being biased eaither :wink1:

SKFinished2.jpg

SKFinished3.jpg

SKFinished4.jpg

SKFinished5.jpg

SKFinished6.jpg

SKFinished8.jpg

SKFinished10.jpg

SKFinished11.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Starkiller-Sam Witwer Sculpt(s)-Interest Thread

depending on how accurate it is i wud defo want one of each!, can't wait to see the progress,if u can nail it then id defo grab em!,maybe try and do the movin eye system i.E enterbay style??,come on u can do it!,lol

pm me if u need any pics on the movin eye system i got huuggee amounts!!,jus sculptin skills lettin me down!

Looking at the face the original BBI (Rubber face, moving mouth) would have been perfect. Add the Eagle Eye system to that :D

depending on how accurate it is i wud defo want one of each!, can't wait to see the progress,if u can nail it then id defo grab em!,maybe try and do the movin eye system i.E enterbay style??,come on u can do it!,lol

pm me if u need any pics on the movin eye system i got huuggee amounts!!,jus sculptin skills lettin me down!

That would be cool no doubt but I'm trying to make these heads fairly cheap and having to to make the head with the moveable eyes will most likely make the cost go up. I'm also trying to make this project as simple and quick as possible for everyone

With that said, still PM the pics and diagrams just so I'm not shooting down an idea before giving it a chance

You should send Mark (Dorgmal Snow) a PM he is awesome at casting although he lives in the U.K. I know you said you wanted to try and stay with in the U.S. But he is very reliable. Now I dont know if he is down for it but you could ask. Oh and I would love to have one to;)

Yea I was definitely thinking about contacting Dorgs once I get one of the sculpts completely done and see if he's interested. I have a midterm this week so it'll be a couple of days before a can get to work on it. I estimate thursday night I should have the new sculpt close to done but that's being optimistic :lol

lol well I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this. I anticipate this to be an epic sculpt my friend.

If the sculpt is good - I'm in!

If the sculpt is good - I'm in!

I don't want to hype it up, then when ppl see it it's a let down, but judging from my fist attempt I thought it was one of my better sculpts. The lips were tough and are going to be a pain in the caboose to do again but I'm very confident that both heads will be some of the best sculpts I've done

I don't want to hype it up, then when ppl see it it's a let down, but judging from my fist attempt I thought it was one of my better sculpts. The lips were tough and are going to be a pain in the caboose to do again but I'm very confident that both heads will be some of the best sculpts I've done

Practice makes perfect! The more you do the better you get at it. Trust me, your a whole lot better than the lot of us on here when it comes to sculpting likeness's. The thing is we've become accustom to very high standards. Good luck.

:lol You guys should see my only attempt at a likeness... there's a reason why I deleted the pictures from everywhere on the internet.... :rotfl

You sure are better than most of us, gipetto. I'd like to see what you come up with! :)

Practice makes perfect! The more you do the better you get at it. Trust me, your a whole lot better than the lot of us on here when it comes to sculpting likeness's. The thing is we've become accustom to very high standards. Good luck.

:lol You guys should see my only attempt at a likeness... there's a reason why I deleted the pictures from everywhere on the internet.... :rotfl

You sure are better than most of us, gipetto. I'd like to see what you come up with! :)

Thanks guys! really means a lot! :1-1:

Now I'm even more pumped to get this head underway! darn you midterms! :gah:

:lol I can't believe someone would expect this of a custom sculptor:cuckoo:

:lol I can't believe someone would expect this of a custom sculptor:cuckoo:

haha well there's wishful thinking. I'm sure it can be done no doubt from a custom sculptor, I just don't think I'm the man for the job :wink1:

Man I cant wait to see what you do. Did I mention that this is one of my favorite EU characters oh Im so excited! lol

Man I cant wait to see what you do. Did I mention that this is one of my favorite EU characters oh Im so excited! lol

Same here! such an awesome story and just great bad@$$ character. I would say I will try to do him justice but as Yoda says:

"No try. Either do, or do not!"

I choose "do" :rock

:)

Back