Anyone Taking 1/6 Commissions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey can anyone direct me to someone that partakes in 1/6 scale customization? I had a lead on some ppl out of Huntington Beach, CA that were communicating with me at very beginning, sounded nice/responsive but up'n adam stopped responding while providing them pretty regular updates on what items I had arriving on my end in order to be able to send to them.

Even took them time to try looking up their business, to show my eagerness, since they didn't respond when I said I'm ready to send, going off their email alone & just wanted them to confirm their mailing address, before I send item I had wanted editing done for. Still no reply to this day.

So if anyone does know of someone who customizes figures, their commissions are open, & they're responsive, any information would be greatly appreciated.

I don't need anything crazy to be done legitimately, just need some scarring done on a TBLEAGUE M36B body + weathering & possibly different shade of brown (I'll go off recommendation of customizer of what to do on topic of brown coloring) + long slender tail; then some clothing—character reference model is clothed in limited fashion= shirtless, armor pauldron on right shoulder, armor gauntlet on right forearm/hand, & skirt.

Back