Tropic Thunder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't actually seen Tropic Thunder yet as my small town Movie theatre is yet too receive it
Is it a good movie?

I saw it last Tuesday during a sneak preview. I totally loved the movie and I can't wait to see it again on blu-ray. I do see why some people are offended by this movie.

I loved this movie but it is definitely a DVD film if you're talking about multiple viewings. As much as I liked it I only saw it once in the theater and that was enough but I will be buying it the first day its released.

I haven't seen this yet , its out either today or a few days in the Uk I think.
I was excited two weeks ago but now after hearing some peoples reviews I'm trying not to be. So... I will either go in and love it or go in and think it was ok.
:rock

It hasn't even been released in NZ but I can wait and I think it should be a good laugh so I'll definitely see it :D

This film had some good moments but the Trailer makes it look better then it actually is.

Okay so I just saw Tropic Thunder last night and I thought it was the best comedy I had seen in ages I was pissing my pants
My favourite Parts were
-When Tugg Speedman killed that Panda and he screamed out "NOOOOOOOOO"
-When Jeff "Fats" Portnoy farted at Gunpoint the gunmen laughed and he went Berserk by shoving Heroin in their faces
-When Tugg went too stay behind with the Vietnamese because they "Needed" him and were his "Family", he comes running back and that little baby is on his back stabbing him and then Tugg throws him off him (that looks hilarious :lol)
The whole movie was great and I will definitely go see it again :monkey3

Just went and Saw Tropic Thunder again and I have too say it was better 2nd Time round bloody good film I love it

Back