Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Bugger.... his is going to make life fun.... hum..... anyone know where I can get 1/6th scale seats/pilots seats ? Heh.
JERMS !!!

I'm pretty certain these shots are from the series. They have the quad runner 'mule' and the silver tower things on the bridge.

There is indeed a book with blue prints. Now, to get the title of it. I'm working on it...

Yeah, that's the QMx Blueprint Reference pack

It's also based on the movie version, although it's been modified so that it can actually fit inside the 3D model of the ship. Which makes the bridge ceiling higher. The TV version of the bridge was probably done before they had the computer model finished and the windows aren't even close to matching the CG model (in terms of what angle they're at, they are almost horizontal in the show).

If you're looking for some good wide shots of the bridge--check the DVD's I know there are a few shots that show most of the bridge in one image. I have the shots somewhere but I'm at work so I don't have access to my computer.

Or should I be asking Old Grandpa. UGh... these qoutes with photos can be confusing at times... heh..

Hey guys!

Kinda out of topic, but can anybody here recommend a good painter/customizer for me? I basically need to have a female head repainted, and add rooted hair to it (I have both the head, and the hot toys rooted hair already - just need somebody to put it altogether). I appreciate any advice/leads you guys can give me via PM. thanks!

Hey guys!

Kinda out of topic, but can anybody here recommend a good painter/customizer for me? I basically need to have a female head repainted, and add rooted hair to it (I have both the head, and the hot toys rooted hair already - just need somebody to put it altogether). I appreciate any advice/leads you guys can give me via PM. thanks!

One of the best at repaints and adding rooted hair is Elvis1976. Check out his thread under Custom Creations, then drop him a PM. I do know he's pretty busy these days with the Red Planet custom show in NY. He did a Two Face for me in the past, and he's excellent. One of the best.

Old Grandpa

Hey guys!

Go to the Triadtoys forum when you need a rerooting and repainting female heads. They got guys like Phantom11, Cbgorby, Arriane and others who can cater to your every need. Brilliant bunch of artists congregating in there.

I just bought the Jill Valentine hands, they match the gloves rather well, except for their color. So I'll see how they look. Hopefully rather well.
JERMS !!!

River!

here's a look at the River sculpt...Should have her wrapped up this weekend, hopefully molded soon after.

River.jpg

Wow dude, just wow. Can't thank you enough for doing these. Love her hair, and can definitely see her holding some weapons with that serious look on her face. This is Reaver Killer River.
jon

Back