Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Here's a 90% complete pic of my Shepherd Book head that melanarus is doing for me. I am so thrilled as to how it's coming out! BEAUTIFUL sculpt by Trev! I think it's probably his best one yet.

5811968605_c2620a1c78_b.jpg

I look forward to finally being able to complete my Book! Full figure pics coming as soon as I get the head and put the finishing touches on him!

Already been said before, but that paint app. is phenomenal.

Here's a 90% complete pic of my Shepherd Book head that melanarus is doing for me. I am so thrilled as to how it's coming out! BEAUTIFUL sculpt by Trev! I think it's probably his best one yet.

5811968605_c2620a1c78_b.jpg

I look forward to finally being able to complete my Book! Full figure pics coming as soon as I get the head and put the finishing touches on him!

Looks fantastic Shammy. Hope my Book paint app turns out that good. Can't wait to see the completed figure.

Old Grandpa

I know you guys are probably getting sick of me posting the same bash over and over, but I just got a new camera and wanted to post some pics that do the figure a little more justice :)

_MG_2086.jpg

_MG_2079.jpg

_MG_2078.jpg

_MG_2077.jpg

Ditto, I really enjoy seeing these fantastic figures. I too never get tired of looking at all these great bashes that the Firefly freaks have put together. It's what keeps me coming back to this site over and over again.

Old Grandpa

PS: The belt buckle should be brass Marf

By the way folks, I will try to get another portrait together soon. Work has been very tough this past couple of months, so the Firefly pieces have had to take a back seat. Both River and Simon are in progress.

Trev

That's one fantastic Mal custom Marf. A gorgeous photo too.

By the way folks, I will try to get another portrait together soon. Work has been very tough this past couple of months, so the Firefly pieces have had to take a back seat. Both River and Simon are in progress.

Trev

That's cool Trev, nobody here doubts your passion and we all know you're in high demand. :)

There is NOTHING I get sick of when visiting this thread, Marf! :) Always a joy for me.

And those photos are fantastic!

Trev

I never get tired of looking at your Mal, Dane. It's simply perfect!:clap

Ditto, I really enjoy seeing these fantastic figures. I too never get tired of looking at all these great bashes that the Firefly freaks have put together. It's what keeps me coming back to this site over and over again.

Old Grandpa

PS: The belt buckle should be brass Marf

That's one fantastic Mal custom Marf. A gorgeous photo too.

Wow, thanks everyone! :bow

And OG, I just forced myself to sit down and paint that damn belt buckle :lol Wish I'd have thought to do that before I snapped the pics :slap

Trev

:yess: :clap

Need to get a painter ready for this.

Hey, does anyone know where I can get some blue-prints of the cockpit of Serenity ? I figure while I'm in Japan I could make a 1/6 scale cockpit for Wash and Zoe to sit it. Though it'll be hard as hell.
JERMS !!!

Hey, does anyone know where I can get some blue-prints of the cockpit of Serenity ? I figure while I'm in Japan I could make a 1/6 scale cockpit for Wash and Zoe to sit it. Though it'll be hard as hell.
JERMS !!!

There's the QMx stuff, but there's no copies of the real set blueprints anywhere.

Yeah, I've seen that hallway one too. It has a FLOOR layout, but not much else. No details. No pics. I'll probably have to go thru the whole series and get some screen shots to help me.
JERMS !!!!

Good find, good photos for the detail work. Wish it had more wide shots to check the spacing though. But this helps ! Thanks Anzik.
JERMS !!!

Back