Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

River!

here's a look at the River sculpt...Should have her wrapped up this weekend, hopefully molded soon after.

River.jpg

Wow, how did I not see this yet!? Jaw dropping work as always Trevor :bow It truly amazes me that I have yet to see you miss the mark on a sculpt. There is no other sculptor that I'm aware of that has a perfect batting average in my eyes. You are a genius :hi5:

Absolutely spot on, Trev!! Fantastic work once again.

And I love the style of it, since I can use it for a great River AND now I can also have a great Cameron!! Perfect for me :)

River!

here's a look at the River sculpt...Should have her wrapped up this weekend, hopefully molded soon after.

River.jpg

Been watchin this thread just for just this sculpt ! Wanted to know if a Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles version would be made available ?

Great Work as always !

I can tweak her for a Cameron...with the more glam hair and some slight adjustments. Never saw the Terminator series, but if there's enough interest, sure.

Thanks again everyone! I'm excited to get castings going. (probably next week)
Trev

I can tweak her for a Cameron...with the more glam hair and some slight adjustments. Never saw the Terminator series, but if there's enough interest, sure.

I am absolutely up for that!!

I think there was a group that had commissioned some Cameron heads and I think it fell through, so I'm sure there's people out there/on here that would be really up for it.

The quest for a body has shifted into high gear.

I was thinking the same thing. I know Trevor said he was basing it on the TrueType body, but looking around those seem very expensive.

Does any one have suggestions for good female bodies that are more "economical"?

What about the CY girl bodies? I've used those in the past and they seem ok. Think those would work here?

Cy Girls were always too busty and hippy for River in my opinion. Old Grandpa tried the obitsu or neo and didn't like it.
The HT Alice body is coming, smaller breasts, but that will be very pricey.

Hopefully HT will release a new wave of TT bodies.

Good to know!

What about those TTL bodies? They sort of look like slimmer versions of the CY ones. Are those worth anything?

Right now I'm going to use the HT TT body. The height is right and the breasts are about right. Am very curious about the upcoming HT Alice body. Should be able to pick up one parted out on eBay. I've stuck to the HT bodies because the quality seems a cut above the rest, and I've learned you pay for quality. By the by, I'm using that CY Girl body for an Electra I'm putting together.

Old Grandpa

Just buy with care. I picked up a Jill Valentine body for Inara only to discover she has no feet or pegs so I need to make some pegs and I think I'll attach some SSC female feet to her.

River looks great Trev! Can't wait to get one!

I was tentatively looking at the Obitsu bodies for this. If anyone has one and can take pics next to a TT (male or female) to compare, I'd really appreciate it!

:yess: I love the new River head Trev! As always you do Fantastic work. I will totally be ordering one from you. I can't wait to see your Simon, and Long haired version of Inara :) Now I just have to get someone who can paint all of these as perfectly as they are sculpted.

Looking good so far Trevor.

One thing though, it looks slightly off around the mouth.

Last edited:

Ok, I've got a soft pair of Jill Valentine Hot Toys hands for my Zoe figuure. They're GREAT, just not the right color. Full leather gloves, and while the cuffs are kind of big, I think a little trimming and it'll be perfect.

The hands are soft, kind of rubber I think. But I need to paint them to look like brown leather, not blue. Maybe a little reddish brown. Any painters out there with tips ? Is spraypant my friend or my worst nightmare ? What kind of paints should I use ? What kind of sealers ? Thanks !
JERMS !!!

One step closer. Trevor is shipping my River to Josh this week. Oh happy day. What a great way to start my 75th year.:yess::yess::yess:

Old Grandpa

Back