Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I inherited my father's beautiful Firefly crew when he passed away last year, I sold my personal set a few months ago on eBay... without even thinking about the possibility of them being recast by the buyer!!! Geez... I sure hope that didn't happen. I'm so sorry guys!

I know that most of them went to the same buyer who seemed really nice and excited about completing their collection (which is why they didn't buy all of them).

I know, lost the bidding. That was a great collection. If anyone have Zoe, Wash, Shepard...that they would like to sell at a fair price. Plz message me, I would appreciate it. I know...late in the game. But I just started to collect the Firefly crew. I have Captain Tightpants and working on Jayne, Kaylee & River(in progress now). Getting a lot of the clothes from eBay, but will be scatch making some.

I have the original mal head (painted but needs touch ups) and the old custom mal jacket and pistol available if anyone needs them.

Hi Star Puff, It's been awhile since I check this thread, didn't know you responded. But I'm interested in Zoe head sculpt(if you still have it). Let me know, thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in Firefly heads/outfits? I haven't had mine up for display for a long time, and I think they deserve a new home. I've got the complete 9 heads (along with both Inaras), alone with various other kitbashed outfits, etc. They're painted, but could probably use a touchup.

Just don't want to pull them out of storage if no one's interested lol.

Would anyone be interested in Firefly heads/outfits? I haven't had mine up for display for a long time, and I think they deserve a new home. I've got the complete 9 heads (along with both Inaras), alone with various other kitbashed outfits, etc. They're painted, but could probably use a touchup.

Just don't want to pull them out of storage if no one's interested lol.

Definitely want Kaylee if available and a few others if you got em. PM me and let's work something out.

Back