Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Here's a couple more shots of the crew (as of now) for my new avatar. They calmly await the arrival of Book.

img0945zn.jpg

img0948fl.jpg

Old Grandpa

Wow, this is just mind-blowing. Nice work OG. :bow

Your Inara and Wash both turned out great!

That first pic of the crew of OG's, if you look at Zoe, the angle of the shot...looks like Zoe is giving us evil eyes.

They look so amazing OG. Wish I had half the money some of you do. I'd be customizing with weapons, etc.

Here's a 90% complete pic of my Shepherd Book head that melanarus is doing for me. I am so thrilled as to how it's coming out! BEAUTIFUL sculpt by Trev! I think it's probably his best one yet.

5811968605_c2620a1c78_b.jpg

I look forward to finally being able to complete my Book! Full figure pics coming as soon as I get the head and put the finishing touches on him!

Wow Shammy, Melenarus nailed that paint up...congrats!

WOW! This is great. First that amazing paint job on Shammy's Book, then a peak at Anzik's crew. Those guys are looking good. I love to see the different takes each guy does for the different crew members. It's a never ending collection of ideas, which I am always eager to steal from you. Thank you all.

Old Grandpa

That Book is pretty sweet. Working on getting mine together now.
Anzik, looks as if you have been busy my friend. Your Jayne looks pretty tough, but I think mine can take him. :)
OG, I will be happy if my crew looks half as good as yours. Love that Inara.
jon

Here's a 90% complete pic of my Shepherd Book head that melanarus is doing for me. I am so thrilled as to how it's coming out! BEAUTIFUL sculpt by Trev! I think it's probably his best one yet.

I look forward to finally being able to complete my Book! Full figure pics coming as soon as I get the head and put the finishing touches on him!

Your Book looks great! It really is an incredible sculpt Trevor did.

I just built a Bible for mine last night, will try to get pictures taken soon. I bent two new needles to ruin threading the pages together, though. What a pain that was!

Hand threaded bibles! Man that's some browncoat dedication!

Just remember, it's not the Bible if it's not broken, And that Noah ark is a problem..... But that's ok because when you pull apart the metaphor they become paper.
Bwa-hahahaha !!!
Great work guy. Keep this up and I might just decide to make the whole cast.... JERMS !!!

Well, I am updating a shot of my collection. There are still a lot of changes that will be made. I will list them all.

Jayne has no hands, and I still need to fix his gators.
Inara's dress has been removed for repairs and is packaged up and ready to be sent out.
Mal's boots are still with Trevor but will be sent out soon. Mal's Jacket has been removed so that clasps and a stitch could be put on it.
Simon is missing his head and some medic accessories.
Zoe's vest is still in the process of being made and she does not have boots. She is still currently wearing River's boots. They will be painted all black for River.

I 'think' that's all for now. I don't like them all being on stands and just standing up. So once I have them all, I'm going to figure out how to position them.

Thank you so much to Andy for all your hard work. You're just an amazing guy/best friend. All your paint work has been a blessing. And your ever growing skill on the clothing has been excellent.

Thanks to anyone else who has given me items for these. They have been a warm welcome.
More photos to come. I just want to get Simons head on and such before taking a few more.

DSCN1911.jpg

DSCN191712345.jpg

:clap
Very nice paint job.
Trevor continues his sculpting domination.

I'm new to Whedonville, and I'm blown away by everyone's work on their own Firefly crews! I was able to obtain Mal's headsculpt by Trevor, but I could use an experienced painter to do it justice. I'm hoping someone could PM me w/ info about anyone doing 1/6 headsculpt commission painting. Thanks! Meanwhile, I have hundreds of pages of posts on Whedonville to catch up on!

I'm new to Whedonville, and I'm blown away by everyone's work on their own Firefly crews! I was able to obtain Mal's headsculpt by Trevor, but I could use an experienced painter to do it justice. I'm hoping someone could PM me w/ info about anyone doing 1/6 headsculpt commission painting. Thanks! Meanwhile, I have hundreds of pages of posts on Whedonville to catch up on!

You should wander over to the customs section. that's the best place to find people for commissions.

Back