Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of harsh calling him an idiot?... He suggested that I sodomized myself with a Megatron toy. I'd say that's an idiot. And Eli, I don't take anything on this site seriously--- it's a hobby and I'm here to share with likeminded individuals... but seriously, you need to work on your Tom Greenesque style of making small talk. There--- done. Fini. The end.

Now back to the good stuff. Ill Jedi, I'm really glad that I re-ordered this guy after cancelling him once. He's a phenomenal bookend with the Optimus--- and he feels so nice UP MY ANUS!!! (that one was for you Eli:D ).

Just some quick shots that I took between stuffing a gerbil up my rectum (Eli...:D ) to taunt my buddy who's got his third child on the way and who's had to pull back on his Transformer collecting (he hates me right now).

Always important to ask for directions.

p!tu said:
Hey Ill are you going to get The Revoltech one?
I had Megatron and Prime in my hands last weekend, but I showed some restraint, I've bought a lot of crap lately and decided to be good. They have a bunch of them, so I'll go back in a couple of weeks and get them.

DarthNeil said:
Kind of harsh calling him an idiot?... He suggested that I sodomized myself with a Megatron toy. I'd say that's an idiot. And Eli, I don't take anything on this site seriously--- it's a hobby and I'm here to share with likeminded individuals... but seriously, you need to work on your Tom Greenesque style of making small talk. There--- done. Fini. The end.

Now back to the good stuff. Ill Jedi, I'm really glad that I re-ordered this guy after cancelling him once. He's a phenomenal bookend with the Optimus--- and he feels so nice UP MY ANUS!!! (that one was for you Eli:D ).

Just some quick shots that I took between stuffing a gerbil up my rectum (Eli...:D ) to taunt my buddy who's got his third child on the way and who's had to pull back on his Transformer collecting (he hates me right now).

Always important to ask for directions.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl He looks awesome!!! I have to get me one!!!!!!!!!!!

Highly recommended. A 12 out of 5. It's the Megatron toy I wish I had back in '85.

Now I'm just mulling over when I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a Masterpiece Starscream (my favorite Transformer of all time).

DarthNeil said:
...Ill Jedi, I'm really glad that I re-ordered this guy after cancelling him once. He's a phenomenal bookend with the Optimus...

Good move re-ordering Megs Neil, he is an excellent companion piece to Prime. I don't appreciate that pic one bit though! :mad: Everyone knows that Prime kicked Megatrons ass!! :D

DarthNeil said:
...and he feels so nice UP MY ANUS!!! (that one was for you Eli:D )...
That's the spirit Neil!! :lol

The ill Jedi said:
Good move re-ordering Megs Neil, he is an excellent companion piece to Prime. I don't appreciate that pic one bit though! :mad: Everyone knows that Prime kicked Megatrons ass!! :D

I'm just glad that I can finally pose someone with this Prime.... NOw I know that eventually I'll snag Starscream and of course if/when Soundwave is ever released...

I really like MP Megatron but he's hardly perfect. MP Prime is 10 X's better IMO. :monkey3 He's got a ton of cool features but there are a few things that bug me about the figure.

Megs is way too fragile and has too many "shell" parts. The hip pieces and arm parts fall off too easily. Also the figure looks horrible from behind. I know, who's going to look at the back of the figure but still, all those exposed parts hanging out of the back are ugly. MP Prime doesn't have any of these flaws. Also, where's all the die-cast parts? Takara said that Megs would be 50% die-cast metal when the figure was announced last year.

P1000920.jpg

The ill Jedi said:

Actually Megatron killed Prime. Prime never got the job done. :D

If Starscream would have never thrown Megs out of Astrotrain, he would have survived his battle with Prime.

Bonehead15 said:
Actually Megatron killed Prime. Prime never got the job done. :D

If Starscream would have never thrown Megs out of Astrotrain, he would have survived his battle with Prime.
I never said Prime killed him, but he did whoop his ass. If stupid Hot Rod wouldn't have gotten involved Prime would've sealed the deal. :cool:

Mark, any chance we can see more of your TF shelf? I love those Hard Hero statues, I have them too! :rock

Prime turned the tide. If he had not shown up the Decepticons would have taken Auotbot City.

Prime did his job, and died in the process.

Making he the greatest hero of my childhood!!

And fukk Hot Rod, little turd had no business there and I was sickend when he got the Matrix!

King Darkness said:
Prime turned the tide. If he had not shown up the Decepticons would have taken Auotbot City.

Prime did his job, and died in the process.

Making he the greatest hero of my childhood!!
:rock :rock :rock

Prime was my biggest childhood hero too! :rock

King Darkness said:
And fukk Hot Rod, little turd had no business there and I was sickend when he got the Matrix!
That pissed me off so bad that I cried, but he redeemed himself and Prime did come back in the next season.

The ill Jedi said:
Mark, any chance we can see more of your TF shelf? I love those Hard Hero statues, I have them too! :rock

I'll take some more pics tomorrow. My camera has been giving me trouble for weeks. :banghead

It's late and Optimus Softnus, Slumblebee, and I are going to bed. :lol

P1000935.jpg

:D :D :D :monkey3

Eli26 said:
He's playing along and that's good, but don't keep calling me an idiot. :(

I apologize... I didn't realize that you are a delicate flower blowing in the breeze...:peace

Next time someone approaches me with a crude remark concerning inserting a toy into one of my body orifices I'll treat them with the respect that they are due.

Does anyone here have the MP Ultra Magnus??

I want one BAD!! I think he looks freakin awsome.

Back