Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a lot of the Takara Re-issues but not all...I think the last one I bought was Blitzwing. I do have a few nice vintage ones including a boxed fully complete working Omega Supreme (I bought 2 and managed to get one working out of the parts), a boxed complete Scorponok, Predaking & King Poseidon too (my favourite gestalt). If you have either of the "Goodbye" boxsets in good condition, then you're looking at some serious money.

Does anybody here know if the new ENCORE TRANSFORMERS line is a re-issue of the bots but in new pakeging?

I heard they are reissue TFs with new sculpts (improved apparently) and packaging.

Encore meaning the originals sold so well, so they release these ones. But Megs and Prime have had several reissues made of them, and this line is only created to allure the fans from the 7.4.7 movie.

Eli26 said:
I heard they are new TFs with new sculpts and packaging.
if you see the pics they look the same. the packaging is diferent. I just wanted to know if it was the same scale as all the others cause i dont want small versions

BUMPO--- My Masterpiece Megatron finally arrived from BBTS and I have to say that I LOVE it! Also the orange plug was incredibly easy to remove as it came out in about ten secinds of jigglin'.

If you're a TRANSFORMERS fan I strongly recommend that you pick him up to be the yang to your Optimus' ying. Pics to come.

How much do you love it? Tell us how you really feel..oh no what is that brown smelly residue on the end of Megatron's canon?!

Eli26 said:
How much do you love it? Tell us how you really feel..oh no what is that brown smelly residue on the end of Megatron's canon?!

:confused: Are you trying to be an absolute idiot or does it just come naturally?

Don't listen to Eli Neil, he can be a bit odd at times.

Glad you liked, no LOVED your Megs! He's aweseom isn't he? Now bring on Skywarp!! :rock

DarthNeil said:
:confused: Are you trying to be an absolute idiot or does it just come naturally?

It was humor. It was me being silly. Please don't take everything so seriously. This is a community for toy collectors. One would assume, that a person who collects toys would be more playful. I guess I was mistaken. I am sorry I assumed incorrectly.

But insulting me on that level, doesn't help your case either. You could have handled yourself much better. All you had to say is look I don't find what you said tasteful or funny. Can you please not resort to that kind of humor again? That looks better on your behalf vs. the name calling.

Thinking back on it, I don't know you personally. If you were a friend, or even someone I am friendly with, like the Ill Jedi for example, I could see where that brand of humor would be more excepted. So based on that, perhaps I took liberties and went too far. For that I apologize. Again, the intent was to make fun of the situation in a playful friendly matter. Unfortunately you didn't see it that way. I really didn't mean to trash you on here. There is no personal gain I get out of trashing someone, well, on a non playing matter anyway. I'll think more thoroughly from now on how I interact with forum members.

I hope you have a good day and we can still discuss stuff in the future on these forums.

Neil, you were kinda harsh calling Eli an 'Idiot'. As Eli said, maybe had you had more interaction with him on the boards you'd know his sense of humor. He's really a cool dude, a bit of a lush :D, but he's a good guy. He made a joke that some might not find funny, but it was a joke nonetheless. I myself have been guilty of jumping the gun and call someone a name, but I always take it back if it was uncalled for. Now let's all make up and play nice! :monkey3

P!tu knows I mean no harm. hehe

I personally joke with people who seem cool on these forums. I don't like attacking anyone on here, unless provoked, which in this case I wasn't.

How's my bro P!tu?!

btw Neil how does the Megatron rate out of a scale from 1 to 5?

Edit: Thanks Ill Jedi! I take it a lush means uber smart and cool. In my world it does. ;)

Eli26 said:
P!tu knows I mean no harm. hehe

I personally joke with people who seem cool on these forums. I don't like attacking anyone on here, unless provoked, which in this case I wasn't.

How's my bro P!tu?!

btw Neil how does the Megatron rate out of a scale from 1 to 5?
Im pretty sure it rates a 10!!!!! and for me im Chilaxing!!!!:monkey5

Back