Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starscream's on my to buy list but I'll hold off until I have Megatron in hand (shipping hopefully soon) and then as soon as my bank account cools down I'll snag one.

Soundwave?... Yes, it's who the people want.

BDarin73 said:
here's the article and pics of skywarp

NICE!! I like the paint scheme, it looks good!

MP06.jpg

sladesuperagent said:
...It's about freakin' time we can have gun toys again!
I really hope we get Shockwave too!! :rock

DWG1ShockwaveGun1024.jpg

I own an original G1 Shockwave MISB in C9 shape! I could easily get over 300 for it in the condition it's in. Graded it would go for in the thousands. But I don't see too many people who have a Shockwave in my condition. So if I sell him I may have lots of moola, but no minty Shocky which is very rare.

Does anyone have any Diaclone figures here?

I have some old pre Transformers. hehe They are killer! I have a blue Sound Blaster, that has a workable radio and comes with headphones and is MIB. Box is about C8 condition.

I love collecting vintage TFs. I have quite the collection. Old original Transformer blankets. Very rare G1 items that are MIB and MISB... like a Predacon with Glow and the Dark poster. That's about a C9. I have some mail-in TFs. I may start getting into some convention stuff. I also own MP01 Prime. Not the crummy Hasbro version. The Takara one with the long smoke stacks. I got a couple Palisades statues. Some older Marvel TF comics, graphic novels, and some of the newer DW stuff. Bunch of reissues. All the original DVD G1 booksets, except for Season 3 Part 2, Season 4, which my buddy owns. I want that!!!

I got special Gold TFs. Old vintage G1 reading books, colouring books... Transformers: The Movie 20th Anniversary DVD. This really cool book of the history of Transformers.

Before I go and purchase MP05, since nobody gave a crap to answer my question on my Transformers toy forum I post on, what parts are die-cast on ol' MP Megs?

The ill Jedi said:
These are pretty damn cool, don't know if I'd get one, but they are nice.

01.jpg
They do look cool and magatron to!! it all depends on how much they cost! then ill get them!

Eli26 said:
I believe they are going for 24.99 USD.

I only like them for the unique factor.
True!!! and i do own a pair of those shoes and they are awesome for runnig so i want my shoes to transform!!!

Unless you have size 3 feet I don't see how you'll feet in these ones. hehe

I think they would make an amazing conversational piece, and at 25 US it's a far cry from what we spend money on certain "high-end collectibles."

It's a drop in the bucket at that price, so for what it is, and being a fan of the license, it would seem foolish for Transfans such as ourselves to ignore such a unique collectible.

Eli26 said:
Unless you have size 3 feet I don't see how you'll feet in these ones. hehe

I think they would make an amazing conversational piece, and at 25 US it's a far cry from what we spend money on certain "high-end collectibles."

It's a drop in the bucket at that price, so for what it is, and being a fan of the license, it would seem foolish for Transfans such as ourselves to ignore such a unique collectible.
AMEN TO THAT!!!!! ELI!!!

haha I love my first line. I don't know how you'll feet in those. Damn grammar that was supposed to say fit! Not feet. Bah!

Oh man, 2 months and 3 weeks and we get to experience the movie of our life time! Why we were allowed to live up until this point!

7.4.7 shall be a day of days! *screams like a little girl*

Vader AL said:
how come starscream is so much smaller?

The reason Takara gave when Starscream was first announced was that they were going to keep them to scale with Masterpiece Prime/Convoy. Prime and Megatron were always taller then the regular sized Transformers like Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Jazz and Ironhide.

If we get anymore Masterpiece characters like Ironhide, Prowl or Ratchet, I believe they will probably be shorter then Prime and the same size as Starscream.

Back