1/6 Toys Era - The Ock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my figure from OSK is taking an ungodly amount of time to cross the country. It's only one city away now but will probably still take another 3 days to arrive. Lol

He’s here! I love it. A bit undersized but doesn’t look bad with Spidey. Shelf presence galore and a really fun figure. Pics a plenty on the way.

Is it problems with the DeJoy post office causing delays with Christmas?

I think it's mainly due to Covid as people are shopping on-line at unprecedented levels. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc., simply can't handle the volume of packages. There's a USPS distribution center near Detroit Metro and there were queues of trucks for blocks yesterday waiting to get in and unload their trailers. They anticipate it will only get worse between now and Xmas.

Pics.

AD719C08-BF7A-4DC5-A143-7A7F0604FAE3.jpeg

97490FE9-B608-4183-B7D1-C3EDFF6CBBBC.jpeg

F34C3617-C723-4702-A040-6500917CAE67.jpeg

D615DD29-8108-4D1D-9CB6-B1944860A0E5.jpg

9CC310D6-A71D-47FA-A5D0-4D3179B601C7.jpeg

Wow, great photos Cocoboloboy! I've been on the fence about this guy but the Fedora shot may have put me over the line. If he's in the air like your 2nd and 3rd photo, seems like that would help with the under scaled issue.

Thanks to everyone posting photos of this guy, really helps in deciding.

Thanks, Scifi67! That fedora can be found on eBay still I believe. It doesn’t fit the head because of his hair but it makes for a good prop.

Man after seeing these..I wish HT would do an updated version of Raimi Spidey to go along with this or even this company or another in 1/6 form :slap

Don't worry. Hot toys will make him either from the ps4 game or from the upcoming Spiderman 3, or both. Problem is, it'll probably take about 5 years till it's released lol

Don't worry. Hot toys will make him either from the ps4 game or from the upcoming Spiderman 3, or both. Problem is, it'll probably take about 5 years till it's released lol

Yeah what?s the deal HT taking soo long to make a figure nowadays? The time between showing a prototype and final production is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That Spidey definitely needs a 2.0

The feet articulation is horrible compared to the current HT spideys the feet on mine snapped long time ago..fortunately, I had three of them in my collection :monkey2

I’m fortunate in that mine is pretty much pristine with the exception of a little suit stretching. I bought him new from SS and he’s been one of my favorites ever since.

I know that figure could be brittle but articulation wise I think it puts the more recent spider-man hot toys to shame. The fabric allows for movement. The new stuff is very thick and sticks together.

Back