1/6 Toys Era - The Ock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That neck is loooong. Is there anything that can be done, otherwise i'm not dropping 200 notes on a third party figure that looks like an 80's Supermodel

Last edited:
That neck is loooong. Is there anything that can be done, otherwise i'm not dropping 200 notes on a third party figure that looks like an 80's Supermodel

I won't know until I get mine but it may be possible to bore the head out so the neck peg travels up further inside it. I've done that successfully with other figures where the neck looked too long (HT Superman comes to mind). But if this guy is a tad short I wouldn't do it unless I added ankle extensions to offset the loss in height.

I won't know until I get mine but it may be possible to bore the head out so the neck peg travels up further inside it. I've done that successfully with other figures where the neck looked too long (HT Superman comes to mind). But if this guy is a tad short I wouldn't do it unless I added ankle extensions to offset the loss in height.

Good idea, keep us posted how you get on, if you do it.

The tentacle joints on the back of my Ock seem to be fixed in place at odd angles, and I cannot pivot them. Are everyone's fixed/glued in place like that at random angles, or will yours pivot?

Attachments

• TheOck_BackConnectors.jpg
    TheOck_BackConnectors.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 236
The tentacle joints on the back of my Ock seem to be fixed in place at odd angles, and I cannot pivot them. Are everyone's fixed/glued in place like that at random angles, or will yours pivot?

Mine are pretty straight and not as angled as yours. Are you able to connect the tentacles still? If so, then its not super necessary for those base ball joints to move since the jacket is covering those parts mostly.

Throw me the idol, I ll throw you the whip!

26152ffc9df18f6dd8c2a409ea45cf60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Coco, do you have any custom bases planned for The Ock or "The Fiend" when it releases?

Coco, do you have any custom bases planned for The Ock or "The Fiend" when it releases?

Definitely. I’m really excited to get them set up too. I should have Ock by the end of the week but here’s a pic of Spidey on the cracked concrete style I’m using for mine.

FEA59353-8782-4BE3-8258-CE7A80919121.jpeg

Finally got my Ock today but he?s missing his goggles! Contacted Giant Toy to see what they can do. Hopefully I get a replacement. Otherwise it looks great.
671ae4525378b018545fa7fc25e3bc09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back