1/6 Toys Era - The Ock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same as 'The Fiend', it's not perfect, but atleast it exists. These characters are so much more memorable than most of the supervillains we get now. The costume design and character development are so much better. It's actually sad to see villains like Dormammu and Ronan, and then a bunch of Chitauri soldiers to make it a huge scale war - they just look and feel so cheap. Glad these figures exist. It was about time that in this age of unlicensed figures we got these characters.

Its about time we got some villians. HTs just doesnt want to move them past the prototype stage. Im still surprised mysterio is happening.
I still want TASM2 Rhino. Would be nice the see a 3rd party release a part1 radiation suit doc brown too

I saw today that this appears to be in-Stock at ToysWonderland, which means - perhaps a review coming soon from Justin's Collection and U.S. release here soon.

Thanks, had a look but he's way overpriced on those sites.

Yeah there’s no such thing as a cheap or even reasonably priced 1:6 figure in the U.K. You’re almost always better off paying the higher shipping and import fees to get stuff from abroad. I’m sure some decent eBay stores have this up for between ?140-?160.

I ordered at OSK but haven't heard anything yet; someone who ordered at TNS said it would be in stock next week.

Yeah there?s no such thing as a cheap or even reasonably priced 1:6 figure in the U.K. You?re almost always better off paying the higher shipping and import fees to get stuff from abroad. I?m sure some decent eBay stores have this up for between ?140-?160.

I have pre-ordered 4 figures from KGHOBBY but none of them have released yet. I should have ordered doc ock from there but i left it too long. And yeah, he's on ebay, but i want to wait till next month if i get him on ebay to make sure i don't get robbed as pre-ordering on ebay is asking for trouble..

I don’t think so. Justin usually snags them early and I haven’t seen anything yet. I’m guessing they are just now shipping out to HK retailers.

Back