Toys Era - Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for the report. I live in temperate climate so I think the outfit will survive.

Crazy way to light up the hammer... but it looks really good lit. Too bad they couldn't put some kind of touch sensor on the hammer head itself (like Sideshow's R2) and line up a better internal battery.

I think I would like to add this to my GOTG display... just have to find it now.

Nice review!

for the record, I don’t think his skin shade is grievously light. Seems pretty close to these to screen grabs, and your photos are under pretty extreme lighting conditions in the light box I’d have to assume…

BA781CF2AACD4396965F.jpeg

63B8F9A002854A2DB718.jpeg

F0567C4033F248DE8608.jpeg

can’t wait for my own personal dance-off with Ronan and Quill!

Thanks for the video! Maybe ankle extenders are better but I'm pretty happy in any case. Dance off! I wonder how this scales with Drax?

Thanks for the video! Maybe ankle extenders are better but I'm pretty happy in any case. Dance off! I wonder how this scales with Drax?
Not sure how well he scales next to that actual HT Drax, but he'd definitely tower over my zargnut eating rendition of him. All I have is the empty Drax stand on my shelf and figure that it is a screen accurate substitute until I can acquire one. haha. But this Ronan figure does look nice though.

Mine is now on the way from giantoy (my favorite ordering site by far from china). I always opt for for the free shipping option so I should have this in a couple weeks provided no delays from drunk sailors trying to get through a canal. :)

I was looking at the Mercenary too. Ebay is your only shot I think. I'm going to end up passing. I've spent too much right now.

I was looking at the Mercenary too. Ebay is your only shot I think. I'm going to end up passing. I've spent too much right now.

Sadly, ebay has become too big a risk these days for figures. Mercenary delivery dates out as far as Jan 2022 for "In Stock" item. I just don't trust China anymore... except buying inexpensive items from crooks that are building their profile, that's about all I'll do on ebay.

And the prices for Ronan are crazy.

Probably better to save the money.

if you want proxima midnight you may experience the same stock problems. I'm hoping to see the soso toys green goblin before ordering but itll probably be the same problem for me.

Sadly, ebay has become too big a risk these days for figures. Mercenary delivery dates out as far as Jan 2022 for "In Stock" item. I just don't trust China anymore... except buying inexpensive items from crooks that are building their profile, that's about all I'll do on ebay.

Lol a guy sent a "gift" instead of my space wizard figure. I contacted eBay instantly got my refund!.

Yep, alot of that going on now. Many sellers that I have had very successful yet small transactions with over the last 3-4 years I see are now scammers for big ticket items.

What I’ve noticed (from some sellers here in china that I know) is that most do not hold “real stock” but instead “distributor stock”. And they all take the goods from the same place (same happens with HK stores, where there’s a main distributor warehouse).
The stock management is horrendous and the prices fluctuate too much. Figures from Toys Era go up as soon as 1 week after release, and the stock goes dry fast. But, Toys Era are not new in the biz and more often than not, If there are enough requests they’ll do a second batch.

Back