Toys Era - Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;) Uploading now. Should be up in 2 hours or so.
Very nice…

I think you are the only pearson in world right now willink to admit that they actuwally have this figure in hand!

No picture, no veedio from anyone other than yourself. Lookink forward to your veedio!

Last edited:
He’s really not that tall…

Somehow my upload failed and I am doing it again. As for the height, if you add ankle extenders it can improve a bit. I screenshot from my review just to give you an idea, with and without ankle extenders.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 7.58.33 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 7.58.33 AM.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 7.58.50 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 7.58.50 AM.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4823.JPG
    IMG_4823.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 66
Somehow my upload failed and I am doing it again. As for the height, if you add ankle extenders it can improve a bit. I screenshot from my review just to give you an idea, with and without ankle extenders.

Definitely needs the extenders.

So overall, how do you like the figure having it for the last 2 days?

Definitely needs the extenders.

So overall, how do you like the figure having it for the last 2 days?
Actually I have it for almost a week but no time for it. The suit concerns me a bit because of the amount of rubber used, and the back straps made of a very thin material, and here in China with the hot weather + humidity can be a problem. The headsculpt / hands color feel a bit too pale, I would prefer the blue to be a bit more vivid. The hammer head is made of plastic (obviously because that's the only way the light can pass through it), but the pole is die cast, feels good but the weight ruins the way you can pose him, the hands cant hold that weight.
If you guys must use the lighting function, search for this battery, I had a hard time finding one, had to order online, never saw this battery before.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 8.15.39 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 8.15.39 AM.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 62
Uh oh... sounds like a number of problems (or potential problems). Eager to see your review...

Thanks for the battery tip. The figure comes WITHOUT a battery? That's pretty lame.

Uh oh... sounds like a number of problems (or potential problems). Eager to see your review...

Thanks for the battery tip. The figure comes WITHOUT a battery? That's pretty lame.
Mine came without battery. Toys Era usually doesn't offer batteries

Mine came without battery. Toys Era usually doesn't offer batteries
That looks like the same battery that came with the Toys Era Kryptonite spear. It seems odd that they'd include it for that product but then exclude it for Ronan's hammer. Maybe they just omitted it on yours by mistake? I guess we'll find out as more people receive their figures.

It’s certainly tall, but people seem to think Ronan was TOWERING. That’s not the case. Chris Pratt is 6’2”, so Lee has 3” on him. Dave Bautista is 6’4”, so Lee only has about 1” on him.

Tall? Sure…. Towering? No.
Seems movie-accurate, but I want my Ronan to be much taller, closer to his comic-accurate height. Just one of the few reasons I'll pass (I had high hopes).

By contrast, it's the same reason I can't (unfortunately) get the 1/6 Kingpin (Underground King) by Toys Battalion. 51 cm Tall! The Kingpin, taller than the Hulk? No!

Back