Toys Era - Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you like him?​

Quite sensitive material but I think we are used to it with third parties. The back straps I’m not confident they’ll endure the time, but who knows? If you own Ebony Maw, it’s almost the same material. The headsculpt paint could be a bit better. But overall seems great

Quite sensitive material but I think we are used to it with third parties. The back straps I’m not confident they’ll endure the time, but who knows? If you own Ebony Maw, it’s almost the same material. The headsculpt paint could be a bit better. But overall seems great

I do own Maw, so I get it. The overall presentation looks fantastic though. I did notice the eyes are not painted the best on close inspection. But this looks as good as I was hoping for. Definite purchase for me pending your video review.

Thanks for the pictures!

This thing is massive and diecast.

Attachments

• 67B3C007-2225-4850-A9E5-84B7D99CE908.jpeg
    67B3C007-2225-4850-A9E5-84B7D99CE908.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 46ED54DA-2D09-4DF8-BF52-AC8924DF32EB.jpeg
    46ED54DA-2D09-4DF8-BF52-AC8924DF32EB.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 118
Are his arms rubber? The material looked better on the proto. They don't look like they will bend well. Need to see how they look posed with the hammer.

^ It's hard to tell from the proto pics. In some shots the eyes looked like they were translucent, in other pics they looked like used reflective paint or something.

Back