Toys Era - Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, but I can't seem to find one online.
I bought a 10-pac of that battery on eBay for under $5, but likely won’t be here for a least a month.
75CDBA4B-3A5A-46F8-A279-3A3BC8F8CB91.jpeg

Mine arrived today. I immediately added medium length ankle extenders to bump up his height. Here are a couple of quick phone pics - one with Star-Lord for a height comparison. It's a bit deceiving as Star-Lord's stand is shorter, but IMO Ronan is now about the right height - it probably translates to @ 2" taller than SL.

One thing I noticed on mine is that his right upper arm/shoulder seems a bit emaciated compared to the left - almost as if they forgot to pad it underneath the costume. Looking straight on you could see right through underneath the shoulder armor because the top of the arm wasn't bulky enough to hide the gap. I shoved a bit of black foam in there for now (so not noticeable below) but I'll mess around with it further when I have more time. I think part of the issue is the shoulder armor-to-hood connection on that side isn't as tight as it is on the left. Despite this one minor issue, I'm very happy I picked this up!

Ronan_1.jpeg

Ronan_2.jpeg

p.s. - I'm curious how that CR 316 battery will work. The CR 322 battery I have from my Kryptonite spear didn't work on it & actually seems too short for the compartment in the shaft, and the CR 316 battery is shorter still.

Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 12-51-43 15 78US $ CR425 CR435 CR322 Batteries Fishing Float Electric...png

Last edited:
So the boots come off on this figure??
Yes. It has standard ball joints with a short peg. If you have longer pegs you can alternatively just swap them out with the short ones. I would have done that but I didn't have any on hand.

FYI - The sockets in the boots aren't glued very well and may come out with the pegs when you remove the boots. I had to reglue one of them to keep it in place.

Back