!tiMisaac's 1/6th Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome joker head, im planning getting from Jay as well, its that interogation scene paint? I would like getting just like yours

Awesome display buddy. Man that Harvey Dent is super awesome. Done by the same guy that did the joker ?

Want it!!

Yup done by the same guy that did two face! I was really lucky, I managed to get piece 28. He only made 30 of those!

Awesome joker head, im planning getting from Jay as well, its that interogation scene paint? I would like getting just like yours

Yes, that's the interrogation paintjob with long hair and eyes looking slightly up. I personally felt that it looked closer to the HIT ME scene. 😂

Made some changes to my DX11. I felt that I had overdone the coat weathering on the Joker. Too much White. So I spent Sunday afternoon cleaning up the jacket. Basically used alcohol swabs to get rid of the oil pastel stains. Then washed it with running water and left it out to dry.
After which I placed it on my dehumidifier and let it dry again for like 10 hours total time. :lol

After which I got to work on the coat again, this time going easy on the weathering.

I think it looks much better compared to the first time. :wave

Back