Threezero - First Blood - 1/6 scale John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this.

It looks pretty good, despite the awful lighting and video quality. These mother truckers that always get the figures first always have crappy cameras for some reason. The arms are too big, but other than that, I like everything else. The knife looks great. I don't think they're reusing the Rambo 3 head sculpt. I look forward to getting it. Hopefully we see a quality review online soon.

Screenshot_2022-07-16-22-51-41-597_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-16-22-52-45-137_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-16-22-52-38-646_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-16-22-53-19-088_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hopefully there's a body out there that is more accurate and compatible. As much as I really dig the M65 look, this is definitely the iconic First Blood look. Eager to see more in-hand photos.

Looks ok swap the body with a tbleague m33 and good to go.
The knife is spot on take not slyshop/kp/sean dabbs that offering they showed is not up to snuff.

Looks ok swap the body with a tbleague m33 and good to go.
The knife is spot on take not slyshop/kp/sean dabbs that offering they showed is not up to snuff.
Yeah the head on the M33 body would be interesting to see. The stock body looks far too big for Stallone in FB. Sly was super cut around that era of FB and Rocky III. The sculpt looks pretty decent though, I mighty see if I can pick one up and plonk it on my old HT Rambo MMS21. Tbh the body looks more accurate to Sly on this one. :exactly:

mms21-rambo.jpg

I think we all knew this was more or less the Rambo III figure repurposed as a First Blood figure. It’s.. fine I suppose. I wish it was more accurate to the first film in terms of the body and face/hair.

Looking forward to receiving this one, may change the body but I’ll wait until I have it in hand.
Finally - a John J within the collection, the OG👌🏻

All around I'm digging this figure. The arms are the only real thing that stands out. They are just too big and muscular. On top of that they are a slightly different color than the torso.

Back