Threezero - First Blood - 1/6 scale John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
TwqeKCi.jpg

Not feeling what I see there so far, but definitely open to an end battle First Blood Rambo from ThreeZero if they can match their previous effort.

Ok this is cool, this and their new Rick grimes I'll definitely be getting.

The figure needs a lot of work, but I'm hoping the official promo photos gives us an updated figure, with slightly smaller arms, fresh blood on the arm and face. Even then, the final product could still improve like their R3 figure.

c9yiXaE.jpg

5VJtO3o.jpg

I would just change the arms and leave the rest of the body the same. Then again, the arms will be sculpted flexing no matter what, so they will look a bit bigger in relax poses, but that's ok.

Last edited:
Wow, so they both have rights to the first film. Wonder if Threezero will tackle the M65 version and Stallone this version? Threezero has at least proven they can put out a good product. Stallone has got some nice pics but no product. Decisions.

It's very early Capcom at this point. I hope it does not look like that upon release. If it does I'm not buying. Hope it's just to let us know they have the license. Unless this is the Rambo cartoon license?

Yeah the likeness is practically non-existent right now. I'm guessing (hoping) it's just an early mock up though, with lots more work to do.

Back