Threezero - First Blood - 1/6 scale John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have quite a few tbleague bodies and most of them are suntan tone.
They all look lighter new as they have powder or talc on them to keep them from getting tacky.
Ive used weathering powders on them to change skin tone and with rambo its a perfect figure for weathering so should work fine.
Sounds good, but are there other alternative bodies out there to potentially use? 🤔

Sounds good, but are there other alternative bodies out there to potentially use? 🤔
Here are the hot toys body on the right and the jiaou suntan body on the left.
Have added weathering powders and chalks to both.

Attachments

• 20220726_155455.jpg
    20220726_155455.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
They both look ace, which Hot Toys body is that? I don’t remember seeing a seamless one like that - King 300?
Thanks its the original hot toys rubber body that came on the first release mms21.
Its a sturdy body limited upper body articulation due to the thick rubber but more accurate than the threezero body.

Attachments

• 20220726_182033.jpg
    20220726_182033.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks its the original hot toys rubber body that came on the first release mms21.
Its a sturdy body limited upper body articulation due to the thick rubber but more accurate than the threezero body.
Yeah I got that fig in my collection, I was hoping to pick up a Sly head and pop it on the old HT fig.

wow he looks great, especially with the knife and in his poncho. Be really interesting to see what Justin and Dean Knight rate him.

It's a great video of the figure. Short and to the point. No wasted time unboxing it and spending half the video showing the damn box. Great video quality, great lighting, shows off all the accessories, and even uses nice appropriate background music. :) 👍
07M9NUz.jpg
Totally agree, hate watching boxes and padding out. This was a great video and straight to the point. The figure looks fantastic. So much nicer than the Stallone one. Funny saw a newish Dean Knight review toting the Stallone figure complaining of trolls and mentioned this site. Definitely going to pick this one up over the Stallone one.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, though I do hope the body swap/skintone match isn't an issue. He looks just a little too bulky.
Agreed, however looking at him in-hand I can live with the extra bulk. He looks excellent - a really solid release.

Even the stitching is on his arm - yes duh I know, but you can actually see the tiny stitches - not sculpted. Brilliant detail.

Back