Threezero - First Blood - 1/6 scale John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd share some rare behind the scenes photos. Proto part 2 Rambo, before the sequel :)

3TgoVHQ.jpg
i8YZGbx.jpg
tS2MfrF.jpg
y5tfbO0.jpg
wPWkoQ8.jpg
6iwglTg.jpg
jxB6uif.jpg
FxSY9z6.jpg

Last edited:
Loose parts available now on Ebay at exorbitant prices. I think they definitely haven't used the same headsculpt they used on their Rambo III figure (this was one of the big doubts/concerns when they presented the prototype). It's a shame they didn't change the body: if they'd adapted it to the actor's physique in the film, this would be an almost perfect representation of the character.

Threezero-Rambo.jpg

Threezero-Rambo-2.jpg

Last edited:
Threezero have produced a great figure. This is a must have. The Sly Stallone shop First Blood is nice too, but Threezero give us the guns which Rambo kinda needs.
Can't wait to get this in my collection 😍

Thats exactly the same Threezero Rambo 3 base sculpt , look closely at all the wrinkles , the positions are exactly the same. Just a different paint app

It doesn't look like the same base sculpt to me. Threezero did a great job. Once I get mine I'll be doing a body swap. Hopefully they do part 2 as well.

Thats exactly the same Threezero Rambo 3 base sculpt , look closely at all the wrinkles , the positions are exactly the same. Just a different paint app
I've tried overlaying the two front photos and while there are matching details (lips for example), the jaw on Rambo III's head looks wider. They may have started from the same sculpture and made some modifications.

Loose parts available now on Ebay at exorbitant prices. I think they definitely haven't used the same headsculpt they used on their Rambo III figure (this was one of the big doubts/concerns when they presented the prototype). It's a shame they didn't change the body: if they'd adapted it to the actor's physique in the film, this would be an almost perfect representation of the character.

View attachment 590486

View attachment 590488

The eyes look a bit larger on the FB version and the jawline seems less wide...skinnier. Otherwise, very similar, which makes sense, since it's the same guy, just a few years younger and thinner, which explains the larger eyes.

The eyes look a bit larger on the FB version and the jawline seems less wide...skinnier. Otherwise, very similar, which makes sense, since it's the same guy, just a few years younger and thinner, which explains the larger eyes.
Exactly. Possibly the same base sculpt with modifications.

This home-made test is not totally accurate, because the photos have slightly different angles, but when superimposing them you can see that the eyes and lips coincide, and that the main differences are in the jaw area. The nose also looks a bit different, maybe thinner, in the new sculpt:

Threezero-Rambo-C.jpg

Looks really good on the side profile pic.
Got one on the way, I know the body issues but got a m33 and the old rambo body to interchange to see what works best.
M33 is better for posing the m60 but we'll see.
They improved the sculpt shame they double dipped on the body, rest of the set looks great, looking forward to getting this.

Looks really good on the side profile pic.
Got one on the way, I know the body issues but got a m33 and the old rambo body to interchange to see what works best.
M33 is better for posing the m60 but we'll see.
They improved the sculpt shame they double dipped on the body, rest of the set looks great, looking forward to getting this.
Don't know if the M33 body tone will match the head one. Those bodies usually have a fairly light skin tone... It's a shame that Threezero hasn't updated at least the arms for this release.

Don't know if the M33 body tone will match the head one. Those bodies usually have a fairly light skin tone... It's a shame that Threezero hasn't updated at least the arms for this release.
I have quite a few tbleague bodies and most of them are suntan tone.
They all look lighter new as they have powder or talc on them to keep them from getting tacky.
Ive used weathering powders on them to change skin tone and with rambo its a perfect figure for weathering so should work fine.

I have quite a few tbleague bodies and most of them are suntan tone.
They all look lighter new as they have powder or talc on them to keep them from getting tacky.
Ive used weathering powders on them to change skin tone and with rambo its a perfect figure for weathering so should work fine.
Please let us know if this works! It could be a great solution to improve the figure.

Back