Threezero - First Blood - 1/6 scale John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or Rocky to Rocky IV. Stallone's career trajectory is similar to Stevie Wonder. You start out doing whatever you can to get off the ground. You then hit your creative peak doing innovative, thoughtful, very high quality work. Then you decide to go all-in on the commercial front, and find great success at it. . .and then you make your own dolls on Facebook I guess.

Or Rocky to Rocky IV. Stallone's career trajectory is similar to Stevie Wonder. You start out doing whatever you can to get off the ground. You then hit your creative peak doing innovative, thoughtful, very high quality work. Then you decide to go all-in on the commercial front, and find great success at it. . .and then you make your own dolls on Facebook I guess.
Imagine if his 50 year film career was all a stepping stone to makes dolls of himself. His true goal in life. 🤔

We'll either accept whatever and buy it, complain/whine about it and buy it, or complain/whine and not buy it.

Nothing new in terms of what's to follow.

If they actually did make improvements, then the preceding still applies because not everyone will be 100% satisfied.

This may be the figure I get to represent Rambo. Even though I like the look of the Sly Stallone Shop figure more I trust Threezero more. At least until we see the other figure in hand.

Still no news on this one so had a look at Threezero's website which shows shipping schedules. Rambo isn't even on it, so I wouldn't expect to see this for another few months - more like Q4! :( I think the China's strict covid laws means every business is suffering. If someone even sneezes millions of people go into lock-down! I think the reason for so many delays is this - even in March 2022! So no point holding your breath for this release I'm afraid.

It's amazing how there are those who believe/rely upon the posted release/shipping schedule provided at the time when it's been obvious for the past X number of years virtually every brand's posted release/schedule is delayed pre-COVID, during COVID, and still now (we're still in COVID of varying degrees).

I'm not picking on anyone, but it's just being too gullible.

I don't believe in any announced/posted release schedule until it's actually produced and released.

If there are those who want to get anal about accountability, customer service, etc. about delays, then by all means feel free to do so. It's not going to deserve or earn any points asides from futility.

I wouldn’t be the least surprised, just a little desperate to see if they’ve improved/tweaked it since show casing it a while back…
It's not even on Threezero's shipping schedule. It's disappeared (probably Covid to blame), so don't hold your breath. This won't ship for several months.e desperate

I wouldn’t be the least surprised, just a little desperate to see if they’ve improved/tweaked it since show casing it a while back…
--

April 1st, April Fool's Day is Friday.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is announcement from 3Z with pics of an exclusive John Rambo 1:6 figure as a member of their GI JOE line.

Rambo can pretty much kill all within COBRA by himself and the JOEs will be decommissioned.

C´mon Threezero. I need two First Blood figures in my collection

Rambo mine.JPG

Hopefully, @kam veitch picture will appease all until 3Z actually ships.

My guess as of now?

Hopefully before the end of Q4 2022.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if 3Z makes an announcement the figure is cancelled and Nick posting an announcement all design and production for anything 1:6 Stallone is being done in house to ensure product integrity and quality.

Hopefully, @kam veitch picture will appease all until 3Z actually ships.

My guess as of now?

Hopefully before the end of Q4 2022.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if 3Z makes an announcement the figure is cancelled and Nick posting an announcement all design and production for anything 1:6 Stallone is being done in house to ensure product integrity and quality.
What bothers me is that it appears as sold out in Threzeros webpage

Back