THREEQ :1/6 CITIES RANGER Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine today.

Really nice looking figure.

The only problem I had was with the poor Chinese glue on the quiver strap and the leathery strip the runs along the bottom of the hood section on his chest.

Like others, there was an odd amount of arrows: five in the quiver on his back and five in the quiver on his leg (and 3 darts on the arm which seems to be correct).

arrow tube (arrow * 6)
arrow leather-like bag * 1 set (arrow * 3)
arm arrow (arrow * 3)

So looks like they took one long arrow away and added two mediums instead.

Currently waiting on: BvS superman...no email yet. ThreeQ cities ranger...imminent arrival from Timewalker...

GAH!!

So i guess if watched new TMNT we could also kitbash this arrow into a Casey Jones. A great headsculpt very impressed timewalker ships friday.

The sculpt on this is incredible. It's one of the most accurate to the intended actor I've seen from any company.

Overall it's really impressive. The suit is made largely from a very stretchy kind of pleather which feels good to the touch, but I'm afraid to put him into a pose that could potentially stress it to the point of future damage. :panic:

26947609343_53fd3796cc_o.jpg

Mine ended up alongside the same figures !!
Glad you like it. It is a great figure.

What guy has two thumbs and just received his ups notification for his 2x cities ranger??

o_o <==this guy!
d b

Soooo excited!

:yess:Yep i got my shipping too should be here monday or tuesday cant wait.:impatient:

:yess:Yep i got my shipping too should be here monday or tuesday cant wait.:impatient:

got mine today from onesixthkit. i like it a lot. the box came pretty beat up though. Anyone know if i were to contact onexithkit about it, would they do anything for me?

also just found some damage on the bow and the quiver. Looks like everything that was in the bottom tray was bouncing around during shipping.

Just contact him through his site or through the email wher he included your shipping notice. He replies within the day and provides great service. The small arrows were missing from my second figure and he is sending a replacement.

just spent an hour taking and uploading photos just so they could tell me everything is normal and the only thing theyre willing to do is have me send it back and get a refund. excellent service..

Maybe.

But I've got so much on order that an accessory feels low priority at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back