THREEQ :1/6 CITIES RANGER Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Green Arrow flew in Threeq hit a perfect shot with this release. My minor nag about the figure the wrist arrow fall off easy but go on easy too.The hood i just ran mine under the sink to form like in the show. Threeq did not give or include any mini arrows for the waist holster other then having to reglue a strap the figure is perfect good quality body, here's my quick pic's.

2 more days for me...2 excruciating days of waiting...

So...apparently it seems like the initial batch are missing accessories?

Again great release of green arrow ,I'm still on season one of the show. The show is not bad love the design and fits in nicely. Now i need to grab a green lantern and wonderwoman the j.l.a is growing fast i so hope for a flash next.

Will the Hot Toys Hawk Eye arrow tips work for this figure?

Congrats brooklyn run the hood under some water make's a big differnce and easy to futz.

I wish there was a site we could freely talk about things like this. Really tired of getting censored over nothing.

That's also where I usually go when threads get butchered here. You know, it ain't that dead! And it only takes a few persons to make a site alive. Plus I love that there's less bickering and a friendlier atmosphere than here.

And on the topic that got closed before I could reply, I don't think we'll ever see another figure by them. They probably don't exist for real and are a subsidiary of another company who wanted to bypass buying rights. Many of them just pop up once and go. Then resurface with yet another name.

That's also where I usually go when threads get butchered here. You know, it ain't that dead! And it only takes a few persons to make a site alive. Plus I love that there's less bickering and a friendlier atmosphere than here.

And on the topic that got closed before I could reply, I don't think we'll ever see another figure by them. They probably don't exist for real and are a subsidiary of another company who wanted to bypass buying rights. Many of them just pop up once and go. Then resurface with yet another name.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! dont say that this is my new favorite company lol

The OSW Art Figures Dredd thread caught fire when Dave brought the axe down on the SSF counterpart!

**16k** said:

ThreeQ seem to have just produced head sculpts before this full figure. They went from zero to hero.

There's so many company names now that it'd be interesting to know all the connections between them.

Such as DAM/VTS/Crazy Dummy.

ACI/Pangaea/7Toys7.

ThreeQ, if they don't stop here, are a company worth looking out for. Yeah I'm saying that based of this figure. ITS THAT GOOD.

I really hope they tackle flash.

I agree with everything above.

@Lordregnis: if they don't produce other figs, it doesn't mean those won't see the light of day, just that they may pop up under another label. See, we already have a Supergirl coming from yet another company... And in the end, all those companies may just be one. It's the best way to avoid issues for them, that and being in China of course which makes it a real legal jungle.:)

I just wish there was some consistency with this whole thing. I have no clue what we are allowed to talk about here.

A thread discussing what else we would like to see is closed, but this one continues freely.

Every thread about the Dredd figure was closed, but the new ones continue on and those of us that bought the original talk about it openly.

There are dozens of threads on the first pages alone that talk about unlicensed figures. So what exactly are the rules for what we can and can't discuss?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back