THREEQ :1/6 CITIES RANGER Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
123243urwr1fzl33dltl3l.jpg

123249yaggumhggg9ghaag.jpg

123250eewny98whh7mymnk.jpg

123251t9agegz3cce1gapo.jpg

123252tkz21wjnjx1b3114.jpg

123252m6bonib4smuzuien.jpg

123253crsju1fjjtp1ee8v.jpg

123249btrouozszff8psyd.jpg

Found the photos here: https://translate.google.co.uk/tran...orum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=100&prev=search

JUST got my two orders in over at timewalkertoys (oh please let them be trustworthy...anyone ever heard of them?)

With that out of the way...

Holy crap! How have I JUST learned about this!? It looks dope! Can't wait to receive this!

JUST got my two orders in over at timewalkertoys (oh please let them be trustworthy...anyone ever heard of them?)

With that out of the way...

Holy crap! How have I JUST learned about this!? It looks dope! Can't wait to receive this!
Time walker is legit

This looks to have been done so much better than the prototype! They fixed the eyes and now I have the urge to purchase!

I've got Batman and Superman from BvS on PO. IM MK45 from AoU, cap from CW as well.

But this release has me the most excited. The fact there hasn't been a proper sixth scale of Amells arrow definitely has something to do with my excitement. I know it doesn't make any sense, but I can't wait to form my own justice league with Batfleck, cavilman, gadotwoman, and amellrow. Hopefully threeq has a flash on the way.

Speaking of, have they announced anything with flash??

Final version looks great, i'd hate to pick this up and they didn't come up with the Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn and Slade Wilson.

Ordered. This looks cool. As said by others, I hope they do the Flash as well.

Aaaaaah, the good ol'times! That was a woman!:love

No red blooded male could keep their hands off her!

giphy.gif

:monkey3

But, joking aside, Gal's Woman is more in keeping with the TV Arrow's universe. I have one eye on the HT figure.

Ha ha..:lol:slap ^^^

I watched 1st 2 eps of arrow not bad feels a wee too close to bats big a$$ mansion billionair crime fighter. I still dig it so far cant wait ships next week for my arrow to fly on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back