THREEQ :1/6 CITIES RANGER Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was pre-ordering, but it looks like its an in stock item, and shipping this week. Unexpected!!

Mine has arrived like 5 minutes ago. So the first impressions are:

Awesome figure with a very accurate sculpt.

There are three layers in the very sturdy box, one for the figure, one for other accessories like the boots, one for the bow.

The costume seems to be quite good quality pleather, but not entirely accurate, especially in the back

The arrow shaped stitching on the arms and lower part of the pants isn't stitching at all but just printed or embossed it that makes sense to you.

All in all, a great figure at a very reasonable price. I love it!

Price was knocked down right away as soon as I ordered, as I'd used the store before. Received an email saying its on its way, so I'm expecting this on Monday.
Glad to hear 16K that you like the sculpt in hand. The outfit in pics looks fine, and minor details may be overlooked as he will be behind glass in a cabinet with other JL figures !! I'm glad I came across this one. Now, has anyone seen that Supergirl...... ???

Yep, I have Supergirl on order too. I love the head, the outfit a little less, but hey, here again, with the price they're asking, I won't complain!

Just a few more information: boots have no feet inside and the ankle movement is quite restricted. There is a paper detailing the content and I think it's wrong. There are three kind of arrows, long, medium and small. They are respectively supposed to 6, 3 and 3 in the same order but I have only 5 long ones, 4 miedium and 3 short ones.

I don't think this is a mistake as there's no way a 6th arrow could fit in the large quiver.

Mine has arrived like 5 minutes ago. So the first impressions are:

Awesome figure with a very accurate sculpt.

There are three layers in the very sturdy box, one for the figure, one for other accessories like the boots, one for the bow.

The costume seems to be quite good quality pleather, but not entirely accurate, especially in the back

The arrow shaped stitching on the arms and lower part of the pants isn't stitching at all but just printed or embossed it that makes sense to you.

All in all, a great figure at a very reasonable price. I love it!

Awesome man! Where did you order yours from?

Still waiting on Timewalker...has anyone else received their figure yet? I'd love to see more pics. Helps pass the time.

Funny how the post office works. I had ordered two. They shipped together but in a different box, took the same plane, arrived the same day.... And one got delivered Friday while I'm still waiting for the other!:gah:

Funny how the post office works. I had ordered two. They shipped together but in a different box, took the same plane, arrived the same day.... And one got delivered Friday while I'm still waiting for the other!:gah:

What in the blue blazes?? Did you receive any notices? Like has it been shipped yet or is it still going through customs?

He put the quiver on the wrong side, but the figure looks good:

Mark Evans

1 hr
The Green Arrow "Oliver Queen" Awesome Figure

13415566_254136154950999_7975497969136073310_o.jpg

13412105_254152204949394_8975693707893300966_o.jpg

13329320_254152591616022_3597674908644342396_o.jpg

13403096_254152504949364_7113608202428055855_o.jpg

This figure is simply brilliant. The head IS Oliver Queen, no doubt. Paint apps are 100%.

He looks great in both hood up, and hood down poses. Decided to keep him here in my office for a while.
Oh, arrows: In the box were the three tiny ones for the wrist strap, 5 fixed into the rear quiver (I think they are fixed - I don't want to pull to hard), and 5 middle sized for the hip quiver.
Very happy with this one.

This figure is simply brilliant. The head IS Oliver Queen, no doubt. Paint apps are 100%.

He looks great in both hood up, and hood down poses. Decided to keep him here in my office for a while.
Oh, arrows: In the box were the three tiny ones for the wrist strap, 5 fixed into the rear quiver (I think they are fixed - I don't want to pull to hard), and 5 middle sized for the hip quiver.
Very happy with this one.

They're not fixed and can be removed. My second one has arrived... Missing the three small arrows!:gah:

Thanks for the info. I'd like him holding one of the long arrows.

I just received mine yesterday and had to echo how awesome he came out. Especially for the price. The head sculpt is spot on in my opinion.

1d36703f4ce8679eb87fd42e5aa5aeea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know everyone wants the flash next and I do too, but it would be awesome to see what they could do with a sarah black canary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back