Thor PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot lower than I expected. I thought 750 at minimum.

Nice ES for the exclusive. Can't wait for my waitlist to convert :monkey1

This will be a keeper just based on that. Should be the next grail.

All Marvel PF'S EXCLUSIVE SHOULD BE AT 500.

500 !!!!!

:rock:rock:rock

Awesome. We went through a rocky financial period last year and I decided to sell both my exclusive and regular Captain America PF's during that time. Looks like having Exc. Thor on order should allow for the Captain's triumphant return should I decide to go that route. :)

Oh... looks like I'm the only one that thinks 500 for the Ex is a bit too much.

Really ??

I posted this over at statueforum . ..but it fits here too . .

Wow . . . Bowen Thor regularly sells for $200 plus . . and the two versions are limited to 2500 and 3000 . . .

500 pieces is amazing . . . so glad I stayed on the computer those 2+ hours . . . :buttrock:

I wanna go check my account and make sure it's ordered again . . . :)

Why do you think it is too high ??

Got on the waitlist for the exclusive in the morning and have no doubts that my order will convert. The waitlist never fails. I don't have anywhere to put this tall as mother ++++er, but I'll find a spot for his glorious ass.

Now give me a damn LOKI PF!!!!!

Pretty please with sugar on top :monkey3

hmmmm...

i'm just starting to venture into the marvel stuff from lotr, might be a good idea to hang on to this this bad boy

I honestly think the days of the Marvel grails is over. It's become a very popular line and exclusives barely hold their value any more.

I don't see any current release having the secondary market value of a Doom or Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back