Thor PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score

Hmmm....change-o-beard head. Congrats to the fans!

Quoted quote from Isildur's Bane:
Quote:
This piece is immense. If you have the Captain America piece you know that Captain America is a super soldier that is anatomically a big dude and comes in at 6’6 and about 240, a big guy, so our premium format piece conveys that really well. And when you think of that you have to think of Thor being a god because he is gigantic he is more like 7 foot in scale and just gigantic. This piece depicts Thor standing atop a rock outcropping as a lot of Asgardian runes carved on the side of them and of course has his left hand down and right hand up in the air, and he is holding his magic hammer Mjolnir, he has that up in the air and is looking up into the sky as if he is about to open up the heavens and let lighting come crashing down, this piece is awesome, the exclusive for it is the second head which is detachable via magnet and this head depicts Thor as he was when he was wearing the helmet with the face piece and he had his beard from when his face was damaged from battle…First glimpse Thursday in the newsletter.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/placed/031308thorpf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, and I was just going to post a thread about this.

Also, my post was going to be slightly more eloquent... There's so much more to this piece Thor than a change-o beard head.

In fact, it sounds utterly amazing, from Klauder's description.

WOOHOO! Thor PF it is!

I am so in... or am I? Dammit, I want the Red Skull PF, but also want the bloody Iron Man 1:1 bust!

ARGH! So many choices... so few funds.

WOOHOO! Thor PF it is!

I am so in... or am I? Dammit, I want the Red Skull PF, but also want the bloody Iron Man 1:1 bust!

Prostitution is in season this year. It's also a great way to save for a rainy day. :lecture

WOOHOO! Thor PF it is!

You gotta get out there and work it harder, Eli! :naughty

So when should pics be available for our viewing pleasure?

Pretty exciting announcement. I look forward to pictures.

I hope Sideshow does some more female superheros though in the future. Sausage parties bore me.

Ah, and I was just going to post a thread about this.

Also, my post was going to be slightly more eloquent... There's so much more to this piece Thor than a change-o beard head.

In fact, it sounds utterly amazing, from Klauder's description.

LOL, I wanted to start a monster thread and my speed overcame eloquence this round! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thors gay..and the fact that he was created by Stan Lee to compete with Hulk as the strongest one there is make me..:monkey4

Good thing about this is for people owning Hulk, cap, Iron Man you have pretty much the original avengers line up in PF....missing only giant man and wasp....and yes I know, Cap only appeared in Avengers # 4.

I might get rid of my female comiquettes to focus more on the PF stuff, have Thing EX on order, Red Skull EX on waitlist (which I really hope converts) and Thor sounds very good.

Very, very good.

Thors gay..and the fact that he was created by Stan Lee to compete with Hulk as the strongest one there is make me..:monkey4

Good thing about this is for people owning Hulk, cap, Iron Man you have pretty much the original avengers line up in PF....missing only giant man and wasp....and yes I know, Cap only appeared in Avengers # 4.

I am sure you will buy it. Its bound to be the definitive Thor going on previous Marvel PFs. I hope it the future we get Iron man in his Avengers gear to complete the main characters. Hopefully Daredevil won't be too far behind.

Cool! And damn it!

Yes, I'm of two minds. Something's gonna have to give. Probably the damned Iron Man bust. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back