Thor PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Thor......anyone reading the new comic? :monkey1

It's REALLY good......it's too bad JMS is leaving Marvel. :monkey2

when did it go on prebuy? I went to the new site which is buggy as hell, about 2-3 days ago and it had some error message on it and now it says wait list.....when did this go up???

thursday night... newsletter dropped really late and it sold out in like 2-3 hours.

wanna buy one :D

Imagine how heavy this sucker is going to be with the sculpted cape. I really think the cape could have been done better with some awesome/shiny/silky material with a cool design pattern and some wires for bendability/positioning.

Imagine how heavy this sucker is going to be with the sculpted cape. I really think the cape could have been done better with some awesome/shiny/silky material with a cool design pattern and some wires for bendability/positioning.

exactly. not to mention that these are supposed to be mixed medium. everytime they sculpt something that coulda worked in cloth, pleather, metal, ect, they stretch that term. as much as i love the Hulk PF, i wish there'd been more diversity. pieces of torn shirt. hair. something. sometimes i think they should sculpt it all and call it a statue.
i don't think many SW fans woulda been happy w/ a sculpted Vader cape.

That PF is beginning to grow on me..glad I ordered the exclusive...What a great piece to put in the corner of a living room....

I missed the newsletter thinking that I could order in the morning---stupid girlfriend, all her fault!

I'm sure my waitlist will go through but I want to be locked in for this one.

I missed the newsletter thinking that I could order in the morning---stupid girlfriend, all her fault!

I'm sure my waitlist will go through but I want to be locked in for this one.

I lie--I fell asleep! I have no Girlfriend :monkey2

I got an exclusive Thor ordered. I don't like Thor much so, I'm going try and trade him for a SIM or Green Hulk PF.:chew

I got an exclusive Thor ordered. I don't like Thor much so, I'm going try and trade him for a SIM or Green Hulk PF.:chew

i'm not much of a thor fan either and jumped on an ex. in hopes of flipping it, but it's really starting to grow on me

i'm willing to part with mine, for a small price :emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back