The Wolverine?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really regret not having an origins wolverine since I wasn't collecting back then, and now with the fakes I'm afraid to buy one of ebay.. For that reason alone I really hope they make this one.
I wouldn't be too concerned. :lol

A new one from the new film/s will trump the last two anyway hopefully. :rock

I'd actually prefer Silver Samurai to Logan since they're only likely to do one figure :slap

HT have somehow only done 1 non MCU villain :mad:

Forgot about this...

601872_478036935608533_1744728386_n_zps75b17016.jpg~original

Which is a good sign.

The Joe Colton figure is a good sign too, we never saw that in production it just appeared, this could do the same

The fact that they even made a Phoenix poster makes me wonder if she doesn't have more of a role in this movie than just a dream? Certainly hope so.

I think I know who the silver samurai is but I will wait until the movie to make sure, in any event the have to release a figure to represent this movie as this is the only X men character they have made figures for or at least until we see professor X

Would be awesome if it comes with 2 head sculpts. A crazy look and peaceful one?

Hope they show some release shots soon.

I'll definitely pick it up if its a good price & has a decent amount of accessories, as I missed the previous Wolverine releases!

I wonder if they could make this guy the first Marvel DX? I think Wolverine would benefit from PERS or IERS and we could get a 'Wild' Logan with a beard and another version.

Back