The Titans - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm sure fan ire is about a black actress playing an orange alien (when no one complained about Zoe Saldana playing a green alien) and is NOT about the fact that the new Starfire looks like a transgender hooker. It's *totally* all about race. You just run with that Hollywood and see how it plays out for you.

EDIT: Or you can just delete your post I guess so it looks like I'm responding to nothing, lol.

Deleted because I thought I posted in the wrong thread for a second. :lol

fcc1eff4-7622-46ed-bd10-8c4143a2f6d6.png

Yeah I'm sure fan ire is about a black actress playing an orange alien (when no one complained about Zoe Saldana playing a green alien) and is NOT about the fact that the new Starfire looks like a transgender hooker. It's *totally* all about race. You just run with that Hollywood and see how it plays out for you.

EDIT: Or you can just delete your post I guess so it looks like I'm responding to nothing, lol.

Yeah this is not surprising in the current climate. This is all PR Spin to try and save their million dollar blunder of a TV series by characterizing critical Teen Titan fan critics as something socially deplorable.
Same thing happened with Ghostbusters 2016, Oceans 8, and is happening now with the criticism of Star Wars and TLJ, Doctor Who, Star Trek Discovery, and Marvel Comic Books.

Yeah this is not surprising in the current climate. This is all PR Spin to try and save their million dollar blunder of a TV series by characterizing critical Teen Titan fan critics as something socially deplorable.
Same thing happened with Ghostbusters 2016, Oceans 8, and is happening now with the criticism of Star Wars and TLJ, Doctor Who, Star Trek Discovery, and Marvel Comic Books.

Too right you are. The show will stand on its own merits if it’s good. Otherwise it will fail. If that happens they will blame all the SJW buzzwords for its unpopularity.

Toxic Masculinity
Sexism
Racism
Xenophobia
Islamaphobia
Transphobia
Bigotry
Achondroplasiaphobia

They can’t possibly take responsibility for their own failures in writing, directing, or production.

Deleted because I thought I posted in the wrong thread for a second. :lol

fcc1eff4-7622-46ed-bd10-8c4143a2f6d6.png

....... so she doesn’t seee that her costume looks absolutely atrocious??? Come on! I know some are racist idiots but her costume and look is the worst out of all of them. Foh. It’s not her fault . It’s the cheap designer. But it’s ok cause the whole show looks like **** anyway.

If I were her I’d be mad they fanned the flames and made her look like some ac hooker. When cosplay is better than you then you got a problem.

This show has zero chance

They put Hawk and Dove in this too? And I don’t mind Star Fire being black, but why dark skinned? A light skinned hottie would have been a bit more convincing.

Saw a pic with Jason Todd in it. Why he’s robin the same time as **** is beyond me. Also his suit looks good to. Why in ****s name did they put more effort into Hawk and dove then they did into half the main cast. Seriously they put green hair on beast boy and called it a day.

They put Hawk and Dove in this too? And I don’t mind Star Fire being black, but why dark skinned? A light skinned hottie would have been a bit more convincing.

A dark skinned woman could play the part just as well. They just ****ed it up. The wig looks cheap and the fur coat is tacky. A black starfire shouldn’t of been a problem. A lot of people pulled off the look.

Looks like DC are going to need some professional plumbing because this POS looks like it's big enough to compete with Suicide Squad.

It looks terrible so cheap one thing I never understood is by TV shows always have cheap outfits and costumes. Look as the flash tv it's so cheap especially comp as red against the movie version.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Was it so hard to get green and orange makeup and contact lenses? This is why marvel is just destroying DC in the live action department. Cause even shows like daredevil and punisher had great costume designs

Back