The Titans - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DnemE9CXsAA5Cr8

DnemE89XoAE3Y6P

DnemE83W0AEIDU3

Yeah. Either that, or it’s meant to only be seen in certain lighting conditions - as seen in those last shots. If that’s the case then sure it’s fine.

WTF is that!!! Interested in this first after I saw Robin, but after the reveal of the other characters I don't really like it. And then this. I wonder why Batman never had a modern tv show. Not even in Smallville or Arrowverse. I guess they can't even make the costume right.

He looked great in Birds of Prey.

latest

Granted, this was just a reused suit from B&R.

dont know how ,but they made a good job of it in these onstar commercials back in the day :)

sounds like stephen Hawkins on the email:lol

i know they reused the movie stuff but still :dunno ,almost wished they switched from movie to tv production for a season or two at least

I love those. Even Joker in that OnStar commercial looks better than any other cinematic version we’ve seen. :lol I don’t think his clothing or prosthetics were reused from a movie.

personajes_joker_21.jpg

Such an awesome look.

One more fun thing - here’s Joker from the Birds of Prey series.

Joker%u00252B3_Layer%u00252B1.jpg

I don’t like this one very much. Looks cheap, but it was interesting of them to have Hammill do the voiceover.

Last edited:
To be honest the first episode was pretty good...and after the trailer I was preparing for disappointment. It is pretty dark at places. Robin and Raven are great. The episode takes its time with the characters...at least for those two's cases. Starfire is meh...but we will see how she progresses. The story is very interesting so far and actually Robin is brutal just like Batman but he does not kill anyone at all. I am in game. We will see how it goes.

Also about the Titans TV show being dark. The Titans comics are very dark lots of times so it is in line. It is much better than Arrow and Flash right now...but it is still early.

The second episode was even better. So I am pleasantry surprised. If the series will keep that up It can become the best DC series on the market right now.

So far so good. I agree, this is good. Yeah, not a fan of the costumes, but story means more and this is far better than most of the DC fodder out there or Agents of SHIELD.

After watching both episodes, I like it.... There's a few issues, like Dove's Feather cape that looks cheesy, they should of used something more high tech looking then soft looking feathers that deflect bullets.... They made Starfire look like a cheap hooker with those clothes... From what I can tell she has lots of money so I don't get the outfit at all... So there are some definite misfires on the show but overall it's pretty good, So far Robin and Raven are the standouts and the story arc so far is pretty good...

As for the costumes, yeah Robin's isn't to bad, I'm just glad they gave him pants instead of wearing green panties... but most TV show costumes are pretty bad.... I'm not a fan of the costumes in Arrow, Flash or Supergirl either...

Back